Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore? >

Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore?

Old 09-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep - amazing how some did not reconize we were to be blessed with the presence of greatness. Especially when it was and still is being told to us so clearly. And further enlightenment available for only $18.95 each.

Perception of ones true character is built over time - not in a handful of posts, many stating a self resume. And I have never met a person of outstanding character that would ever mention it themselves.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by maxmuzzleloader
AND LET ME BE VERY CLEAR. 2 or 3 MEMBERS of this fourm. That being the case, it is clear that I came out on top, and in that area, I always will.
I'm really glad you feel that way. After taking the time to review your web-site, it clearly showed you don't have a clue. Also after talking to a ML manufacture, they said don't waste your time with you.

BTW- Welcome to the forum. It's good to know your going to help out the Moderators.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Spike

Try http://natchezshooterssupply.com/

Bergara barrels for $169.00.

I 've had two, a heavy .223 barrel that shoots very good, and a 30-06 that I traded off...didn't shoot well. I think the heavy barrels always shoot well. I have a sporter weight .308 TC barrel that had a 3 1/2" vertical stringing problem, I had the Bullberry hanger system installed on it, re-sized the brass to match the headspace in my receiver, and now it shoots great.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

TC has specials on barrels currently:

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/special-offers/barrels/

Plus there is a $50 rebate program in place at the moment.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Typical Buck

Maxmuzzleloader:
Dont get discouraged,,these open forums are just that,,OPEN (for all kindsa criticism). I myself have always been intrigued by a" man of experience",,no matter what he promotes and i also know that with a mans integrity and experience comes attitude,,,and i actually appreciate that! I find it harder to believe a persons convictions if there is no attitude projected. Your posts here have in no way offended me and actually i find myself excited to look over your website and will do so after finishing up here. This forum is actually a very good place for us smoke pole guys to gain advice and knowledge,,,over the years there has been a few guys that have pulled me out of the deepest of gutters when trying to get a certain gun to shoot on this forum,,,one guy in particular,,,(im gonna name drop) Goes by the name of Cayugad,,,this guy must own 2 of every Ml ever produced,,,and shot every load known to man,,,,i hang on this guys every word! His knowledge is second to none and i have often wondered why he isnt getting paid for it! Thanks for a good read here and i look forward to more information posted from you on this website and your own website.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Fork Horn

Hadn't read through the entire thread... maybe this thread should be locked? It's become a boys pissing match.