Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Dirt Cheap Ball Tumbler >

Dirt Cheap Ball Tumbler

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Dirt Cheap Ball Tumbler

Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Tim and Karen, my next door neighbors, are real nice people. Tim's an avid deer and duck hunter and owns his fair share of firearms (all modern though). So I guess that's why Karen didn't get all upset when she saw me taking a sight picture with the .58 on her little Jack Russell Terrier a few days ago.

Still, she looks at me kind of funny now and then.

For example, I was checking the tomato plants along the fence this afternoon and Karen asked me "what was that funny rattling sound coming out of your shop all morning?"

"That was something I rigged up trying to get the wrinkles out of my balls" I replied. "By the way, do you have any old panty hose I could have?"

There - she looked at me kind of funny again!

If this is all true your wife is absolutely correct. If it is not all true you should be writing for a cartoon or joke book. I had a good laugh with this bit of humor. Thanks, Keith Lewis (MLKeith)
Old 05-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Typical Buck

Wel I am waiting for the next episode, WHAT IS NEXT SEMI/\???
Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well semi I bet you have the nicest balls in your neighborhood! You really are the ingenous sort. See how things come in handy? I don't know how many times my wife would ask "What are you saving that for?" whenever I'd throw something out and strip it first of screws, bolt, and various other hardware. And then sometime down the road, I dig in a junk box and pull it out and use it to fix something else. Now she knows..