Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

cabelas deal

Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default cabelas deal

So starting Feb 24th Cabelas is selling the accura in black w/stainless for like 279 on sale down from 429.

Just to let everyone know because this seems like a good deal.

I think Ill hafta order one.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

I stopped at the WalMart in rural Amite, LA near my hunting lease Friday. They had two muzzle loaders left in the close out rack - both were TC Triumphs in black/weathershield marked down to $150.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
I stopped at the WalMart in rural Amite, LA near my hunting lease Friday. They had two muzzle loaders left in the close out rack - both were TC Triumphs in black/weathershield marked down to $150.
Buy them to reasale if nothing else!!thier shooters also lol..
Old 02-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mnprohunter
So starting Feb 24th Cabelas is selling the accura in black w/stainless for like 279 on sale down from 429.

Just to let everyone know because this seems like a good deal.

I think Ill hafta order one.
Great Deal! When I got my SS/Bk I paid $349 from Cabela's on Sale and I thought that was a good deal. I Paid even more for my Camo/SS.........I'd grab one befor there gone!
(BP)
Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Fork Horn

$279 is even a better deal than what I paid back at the end of December 2009. I paid $289, and then Cabelas gave me a $20 instant rebate for some reason. I love my rifle, shoots great!

Cabelas and others must be trying to get rid of old stock to make room for the new Accura II?
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DROX
$279 is even a better deal than what I paid back at the end of December 2009. I paid $289, and then Cabelas gave me a $20 instant rebate for some reason. I love my rifle, shoots great!

Cabelas and others must be trying to get rid of old stock to make room for the new Accura II?
That's exactly the reason.....I only wish CVA would have not put the rubber on the Forearm and Stock on the new ACCURA V2, the new BP YES, but the rubber makes it look bad, IMO. If I did'nt already have 3 ACCURA's I'd get another at this price!
Also Cabela's did'nt carry the SS/BK ACCURA's untill a few months ago, they only had the BK/BL and Camo/SS Thumbhole, not the SS/Camo, I had to get the SS/Camo from CVA and I paid dearly for it! probably $200 more than what Cabela's is now selling them for.
So if anyone out there is considering a SS/Camo ACCURA then this is a good deal. The Bergara Barrel is all they say it is and the SS Barrel cleans up so easy that with a water bath and 2 patches and it's clean.
(BP)
Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Semi, Id snatch up those tc's in a heart beat as well and then resell them as builder says.
Yeah, they must be makin' room for new stock, so in two days when the sale starts I think Ill order one.