Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
do we have to argue over brands??? >

do we have to argue over brands???

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

do we have to argue over brands???

Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I for one never agreed that TC was the best. It is just my PREFERENCE. In fact, looking at the MLs I have, the only true T/C I have is my new Cherokee. All the others have GM barrels, or custom stocks or whatever. None are totally T/C.
Fact is, my favorite ML right now is of unknown name and origin. It is all custom made, 50 cal, 1:48, is very light weight and shoots great. I picked it up at an auction for less than any of the other MLs I own. And I am sure it is worth much more than I paid for it.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Spike

I really like this forum and my hats off to the moderaters that spend so much thankless time. I think most of the guys here argue in good fun and poke fun most of the time. Heck i have 4 different brands and find good and bad in each one. I gave up on some forums as they get too hateful. Just enjoy what you shoot and take the faults of others with a grain of salt. I bet most here have more than one brand. Kind of like bullets and powder. Each enjoys something different. I do get helpful hints from a lot of guys here even though i have used ML for many years. Never too old to learn. thanks guys
Old 01-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Everyone drink a steaming hot cup of STFU!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Underclocked
Everyone drink a steaming hot cup of STFU!
Why you old goat!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

I am new to this site and am still undecided on the ml to purchase. I have until Dec. to make a decision and sight it in. My hat is off to all the members. I enjoy the good natured banter that goes on as to what ml brand to shoot. Sure there is a small portion of the membership that gets out of line but you decide on what to accept and disreguard.
I don't care if you shoot the bottom of the line ml or a several thousand dollar custom made, I look at your shooting ability and safety, you as an individual, and your hunting/range ethics and morals.
I know I will get an ml custom made using parts from all manufactures and will call it the forum night mare.