Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
got another belt pouch >

got another belt pouch

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

got another belt pouch

Old 01-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

Default got another belt pouch

i traded a knife off for this pouch. Its pretty small, but fits 4 powder tubes, capper and #11 tin (patch tin) perfectly. Its great for a day hunt bag to carry all that i will need.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Dominant Buck

WOW!! that is small, but actually looks real handy.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's a really cute little purse MD. But if it were mine, I'd remove 2 of those tubes and replace them with a Snickers bar. Then it would be complete.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bronko22000
That's a really cute little purse MD. But if it were mine, I'd remove 2 of those tubes and replace them with a Snickers bar. Then it would be complete.

LOL, I used to use one of those and my hunting buddies said the same thing, (nice purse ya got there). I havn't used it since. Although mine also had the long leather strap. Made me feel like Jeremiah Johnson.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

MD, nice pouch, it goes good with the ML. My Father in Law used to make them at the Rondevues. Like Omegasmoke I get harrassed all the time by My Hunting Buddies as I use a Fanny Pack, but I wear it in the front under my stomache. I could'nt be without it. I carry everything in it from Powder, Bullets and Sabots. Hunting Tags, Knife, Drag Rope, Gutting Gloves, Flashlight, Batteries for flashlight & Walkie Talkie, Primers, Saw, Lighter, Paper Towles, Camera, Haul Rope, Cell Phone and My Lucky Horse Shoe and Moon Rock, plus Trail Mix.
Try getting that all in that tiny bag! LOL! Lets just say I go prepared! And I dont care about being harrassed for my Fanny Packer!
(BP)
Old 01-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Fork Horn

That's I nice Potability Bag, MD54!! :-) I now use small cloth bags that go in the back pouch of my wool coat.

For many years I used surplus WW1 Gas mask pouches, they are heavy canvas and the shoulder straps are long enough for cross shoulder carrying. I always had my back tag on the shoulder strap. so it was withme no matter what outer garmet I had on.

Yes, In the Southern Zone of NY we a re supposed to display a Back Tag in the Middle of our backs. Why-o-Why
Old 01-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Screwbolts
That's I nice Potability Bag, MD54!! :-) I now use small cloth bags that go in the back pouch of my wool coat.

For many years I used surplus WW1 Gas mask pouches, they are heavy canvas and the shoulder straps are long enough for cross shoulder carrying. I always had my back tag on the shoulder strap. so it was withme no matter what outer garmet I had on.

Yes, In the Southern Zone of NY we a re supposed to display a Back Tag in the Middle of our backs. Why-o-Why
But in the (Norhtern) Zone they dont have to wear them on there back, go figure out that one?? I've wondered about thatone for years.
(BP)
Old 01-09-2010, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

I hunt both, that's why I said in the SZ :-)

Politics, You do remember no Sunday hunting don't you? In the western part of the Southern Zone only.

:-)
Old 01-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Screwbolts
I hunt both, that's why I said in the SZ :-)

Politics, You do remember no Sunday hunting don't you? In the western part of the Southern Zone only.

:-)
I remember our first Legal Sunday Hunting better than anoyne, I think anyway.......at the first click of legal shooting time I shot a Nice 8 Pointer, mabey the first to be had on that Sunday. What County do you Hunt in??
(BP)
Old 01-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned

i think i will just use it when im shooting conicals and such. Its kind of small for hauling around my flint accessories and patch tin. Still a nice lookin bag for the price. Can't even feel it on your hip and its super quite too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.