Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock >

Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock

Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Spike

Default Knight MK 85 Blued Barrell-Walnut Stock

What does everyone think this gun new in box is worth? I had one of these and lost it, I have located a couple new in the box, I would like to replace the one for sentimental value reasons, probably would never use it. But I think they are a little high at $366.17. What do you folks think? THANKS
Old 12-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Typical Buck

Seems high but if you want new in box you will have to pay for it. The gun is long outdated but can still shoot with the best of them. Check Auctionarms and Gunbroker as I have seen them above and below your price you are seeing.

Here is one sold but shows you can get em lower in price.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=147146502

Here is one if I had the cash.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=151971134
Old 12-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

I love my mk85. I would rather use it then any gun I own when hunting. good luck finding one new
Old 12-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by billyzink
What does everyone think this gun new in box is worth? I had one of these and lost it, I have located a couple new in the box, I would like to replace the one for sentimental value reasons, probably would never use it. But I think they are a little high at $366.17. What do you folks think? THANKS
I got them to come down $50 on each gun but had to take them both, they shipped for free though, after arrival and inspection I will probably be trying to sell one of them, especially if my wife finds out!!! Really had to replace this one in my collection!!! Still think I paid too much though, but atleast it is new in the box and I know what I am getting.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Dominant Buck

Never say.. I paid too much. If you wanted it, and you were happy enough with the price to purchase it. Then it was a good deal. That is a great rifle. One reason I own two Wolverines.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cayugad
Never say.. I paid too much. If you wanted it, and you were happy enough with the price to purchase it. Then it was a good deal. That is a great rifle. One reason I own two Wolverines.
I definitly wanted it real bad, just hope that someone else will want the 2nd one for what I paid, had to take them both.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

I definitly wanted it real bad, just hope that someone else will want the 2nd one for what I paid, had to take them both.
Put one in a time capsule for your great, great grandchildren.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

One for you, one for your wife.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:36 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by semisane
put one in a time capsule for your great, great grandchildren.
great idea!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:38 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by flounder33
one for you, one for your wife.
i wish that worked at my house!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.