Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Lehigh bullets and pictures. >

Lehigh bullets and pictures.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh bullets and pictures.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lehigh bullets and pictures.

Hey guy's, i know a lot of you that bought Lehigh bullets don't even post on the boards. I'm going to ask Dave to have a Trophy room on his web-site with pics from all Muzzleloader kills with Lehigh bullets. The bullet weight and load with name would be great. I will let you know soon what email to send the pics to.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just deer or any other big game too? Is boar big game?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lemoyne
Just deer or any other big game too? Is boar big game?
Deer,Boar,Elk,They are all big game to me. I think a couple guys in Canada bought them for Moose as well.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

How about trees? We don't want to exclude Mountain Devil.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Semisane
How about trees? We don't want to exclude Mountain Devil.
Har har.

Im leaving for new mexicos muzzleloader season tomorrow. Hopefully my brother in law will plug a big muley. Hes bow hunting with his brother for some time now and they've been seeing an average of 14 bucks per day. Maybe we'll get to zap one with a Thor.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

What is it with the Lehigh bullets? You really seem to interested in these bullets. Until you mentioned them, I never heard of 'em!

You do post of a lot about them. If you have any other interest in these bullets or the company, it would be nice if you let us know.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
If you have any other interest in these bullets or the company, it would be nice if you let us know.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I actually do now that you ask. I just got the new breech plug to test for the Knight Extreme/Elites in the mail today. There is several projects in the works right now as we speak. The vent-liners were a huge success for the savage shooters. It's been great working with him designing new products for muzzleloaders. As far as a W2, i wont be getting one.

BTW- The bullets have been Awesome for me. I cant wait to see other reports this hunting season.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

I will be trying the 185s in the 45. If I get lucky...you'll know about it!!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Tom, when's the first opportunity you'll get to try to harvest a PA whitetail this year?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SWThomas
Hey Tom, when's the first opportunity you'll get to try to harvest a PA whitetail this year?

I think 10/17 is the start of our early ML season Doe's only. It's a real fun time for me and i will be hunting a brand new location. My first concern will be getting my 78 years young hunting buddy a Deer first. I think i got a good spot already for him. It should be alot of fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.