Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Looks like T/C hired Toby. >

Looks like T/C hired Toby.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Looks like T/C hired Toby.

Old 07-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Looks like T/C hired Toby.

Looks like Toby has a new Sponsor since Knight down sized.

http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/

Last edited by Grouse45; 07-19-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Grouse45

That is a little harsh...

Did Knight dump him or did they go out of business? Besides he got to keep his U-Slam

I guess I am one of a few that does enjoy visiting his site on occasions - he does post some very good information and he certainly is a champion for ML hunting. He challenges a lot of states and the different ruling about how you must hunt with a ML.

He gets passionate about what he believes and he is opinionated, but like some already said so are you and I. He also has enough guts to post what he believes even when we do not agree.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

If I could figure out how to make a living hunting, shooting and talking about muzzle loaders I wouldn't care what people said about me.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:47 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Semisane
If I could figure out how to make a living hunting, shooting and talking about muzzle loaders I wouldn't care what people said about me.

Isn’t that the truth ………………I see were from the same stomping ground so to speak
Old 07-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey there Old06, I'm at the other end of the State, just outside of New Orleans.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Semisane
Semisane would make an great writer. I find most of his comments humorous and with a bit of truth.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

All maybe i guess Sabotloader. I just really know way to much about him. Of course most of it is public records. We will see if money changes his opinion.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

The only time I got P-O'd was when that guy on TV made that stupid statement about evil black guns in the woods for huntring. He lost all his sponsors there for a while, but wouldn't ya knowit, he ended back on the TV again.

He reminded of those idiots, "the ones that sit back and don't get involved in gun rights problems because it don't effect their guns" type.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
The only time I got P-O'd was when that guy on TV made that stupid statement about evil black guns in the woods for huntring. He lost all his sponsors there for a while, but wouldn't ya knowit, he ended back on the TV again.

He reminded of those idiots, "the ones that sit back and don't get involved in gun rights problems because it don't effect their guns" type.

I believe you are talking about Jim Zumbo
Old 07-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Grouse45

[Of course most of it is public records. We will see if money changes his opinion.
When a person relies on money to make a living - it should and will make a person change his opinion at least in public. I think Busta put it best over on MM....

Like he said you can stop doing what you love or you can get a job somewhere else doing what you love...

Actually his write up is really pretty good - he does not deal with the petty stuff at all.

txhunter, cayugad, and Busta really put a good perspective on the whole thing...

http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/ph...ic.php?t=13356

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.