Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Are Knight Rifles No More? >

Are Knight Rifles No More?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Are Knight Rifles No More?

Old 06-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Are Knight Rifles No More?

New for 2010, the Remington Knight Extreme.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Palehorse

New for 2010, the Remington Knight Extreme.
I like the way you think.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

I have no qualms about buying one of Knight's bolt action rifles. In fact I just purchased a NIB SS .45 Elite from Gunbroker.

These rifles are simple to take apart.. and itseems all the basic parts like breech plugs, bolts, trigger assemblies are interchangable... regardless of caliber. For example I have1 NFPJ conversion that works in my .45 and .50 Elites... and also works in myoriginal DISC too, if Iswap the bolt.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Spike

Rob...you make a very good point....Sorry you had to go to gun broker to get your deal. I know how bad you wanted that Elite. They are great, great guns. They shoot almost anything you stuff down them, they carry and point like a fine centerfire, cleaning is a snap, the barrel is floated, and you can, with a little practice, get some hellacious groups at long range. I have 4... soon to be five, and I just don't know why??

Maybe I will try the new Lehighs.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Spitpatch

Maybe I will try the new Lehighs.
You mean you haven't yet? That 200grn Lehigh is alot of fun in the 45cal.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Spitpatch

Remember I already tolt ya - it has nothen to do with need!!!! it is all bour WANT!

Didja git those pictures of the Rem 700ml I sent via email?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate to see any hunting company go out of business.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Knight went haywire with their proliferation of models.In the past few years Knight made somelemons:The .52 caliber, the Revolution and the KRBhelped do Knight in. I have scoped and fired a few KRB rifles;all of them leaked gas badly.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Personally I blame much of the USA economey problems on the fuel cost. some say it was the houseing market but that didn't really effect the people like the fuel thing.
took all of peoples money to buy fuel to go to work and buy food that sky rocketed in cost.
Wheres the extra money for play things like guns, bows, cars, boats, travel trailers and ATVs to list a few. Then the lay offs started like a snow ball rolling down a hill getting bigger and bigger. Some think that snow ball has hit the bottom of the hill already.
Ain't so here in Michigan I can tell you that.
Fuel went up to $2.85 end of May and the stores once again became empty. We keep bees at a green house. The owner says Mothers day has always been his busest day. He had 6 people this year and they only wanted veggie starter plants.
He hasn't sold one jar of honey for us either.
When companies can't sell products they have 2 choices. Close their doors, or go bankrupt.
Like one person stated here they would not buy a Knight since they were going out of bussness.
GM and chry. Found that to be true too.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:13 PM

Just made the journey to Woodberry's and purchased a Knight Disc Extreme for $179.99. It's nothing fancy, but these guns are so accurate it's not funny. Need to by tons of accessories now and baby both Knight ML's to death. I also own a Knight Disc Elite 45 cal.You guys can snag one on Gunbroker for the same price.

Quick Reply: Are Knight Rifles No More?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.