Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Anybody on this forum into marketing? >

Anybody on this forum into marketing?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Anybody on this forum into marketing?

Old 06-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anybody on this forum into marketing?

While trying to work up a load for my muzzleloaders I have looked for but not found somebody who sells a variety of different types of bullets and sabots, say 6-10 of each so that I could develop loads without having to purchase 20-30 of each not knowing how they will shoot. I think I have come up with the load I will use, 240 XTP .430 in a Harvester CR sabot. Luckily both of my muzzies shoot the same load pretty well (close enough that I won't bother with buying a separate round for each gun). Anyway, a lot of expense goes in to load development and if it isn't already out there I think that a load development variety pack would sell rather well. If such thing exists I would still appreciate somebody clueing me in since it might have loads that I haven't tried yet.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Anybody on this forum into marketing?

How about working up the Ultimate 50 Cal. Experiment Pack with five each of every bullet/sabot combination that's been discussedin this forum? I wonder what it would cost? And how long it would take to shoot them all.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Semisane

How about working up the Ultimate 50 Cal. Experiment Pack with five each of every bullet/sabot combination that's been discussedin this forum? I wonder what it would cost? And how long it would take to shoot them all.

It could be complete with all of the different swabbing solutions discussed. I can just see the slogan "If you can't find a good in this pack, your gun ain't worth S_ _T." or "If none of these work, take up needlepoint."

I would have to mortgage my house to buy it though.

I
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Even the shipping charge would be enormous!!!