HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   OT: New pup in the kennel (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/293126-ot-new-pup-kennel.html)

spaniel 04-30-2009 06:14 PM

OT: New pup in the kennel

Well I timed it perfectly. If everything goes well we'll be adding another pup to the litter about Christmas. Which means I'll get to complete deer season and my Montana elk/muley hunt before newborn daddy duties kick in. Probably won't get turkey season next spring I guess, but then again I only got out once this year for that anyways.

Semisane 04-30-2009 07:12 PM

RE: OT: New pup in the kennel

Congrats Spaniel. Newborn daddy duties are just like shooting smokepoles - `ya gotta figure out what to feed themandwipe `em when they need it. Better start stocking up on patch material. :D

sabotloader 04-30-2009 07:35 PM

spaniel

Congrats... what kind of pups are we looking for? Ah Geez! I can not believe I actually wrote/asked that question?

Well sometimes it is so dark out there in front of me I can not see the writing on the wall - well the light has come on and I now realize that you both deserve a BIG CONGRATULATIONS...

cayugad 04-30-2009 07:39 PM

congratulations...

SuperKirby 05-01-2009 03:16 AM

Congratulations. That's when we added our last one - just before Christmas. And life has almost slowed down enough that one day I might be able to see myself getting to my guns again. Hopefully this summer. I miss them...

bronko22000 05-01-2009 03:35 AM

Spaniel - I think you have it all wrong. It was your wife who did the timing, not you. Congratulations.

Johnmorris 05-01-2009 09:06 AM

You just had a little in put:):)

driftrider 05-01-2009 04:06 PM

ORIGINAL: bronko22000

Spaniel - I think you have it all wrong. It was your wife who did the timing, not you. Congratulations.
It takes two to tango! :D;)

Congratulations! How many does this make for you? My wife and I just had our third (and LAST) in Feb. All three are 4 and under (4, 2 and 2 months). It's a nuthouse around here, and that's a good day! My 2 year old son has recently decided that "Why?" is the best response to anything you say to him. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Only 17 years, 9 months and 20 days until I can legally kick the youngest out of the house...! :D;)

Mike

dphobby 05-01-2009 04:14 PM

Congrats Spaniel, and good planning, Hope you have a nice, healthy litter, you know sometimes you canget more than one at a time

aaron_aa469 05-01-2009 05:31 PM

Congrats, i just added my 2nd 2 weeks ago. they are great arn't they!