Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

magazine

Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default magazine

Got an index card in the mail today saying that Blackpowder Guns and Hunting has merged with Whitetail journal. I quickly paged through and found nearly nothing on blackpowder...so I am wondering, anyone else subscribe to a good blackpowder magazine...one that has inline stuff in it...as well as traditional...? I did a quick search online and found very little.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:23 AM

Default RE: magazine

ORIGINAL: mnprohunter

Got an index card in the mail today saying that Blackpowder Guns and Hunting has merged with Whitetail journal. I quickly paged through and found nearly nothing on blackpowder...so I am wondering, anyone else subscribe to a good blackpowder magazine...one that has inline stuff in it...as well as traditional...? I did a quick search online and found very little.
I wonder if I'm the only subscriber they ripped off. I subscribed a year ago or so. .Paid for the subscription and got 1 lousy issue. Never got anything else from them. Tried e-mailing several times but never a response. Subscribed again but never got anything so I wrote them off as a rip off company. Most Black powder mags are defunct. Muzzleblasts is about the only one I know of that is still around.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Spike

Default RE: magazine

there is a good mag called MUZZLELOADER..........but it is only about the traditional stuff......history...how to articles......stories.......www.muzzleloadermag.com