Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Let me explain about Lehigh Bullets. >

Let me explain about Lehigh Bullets.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Let me explain about Lehigh Bullets.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Let me explain about Lehigh Bullets.

http://lehighbullets.com/
http://lehighbullets.com/products.asp?cat=16http://lehighbullets.com/products.asp?cat=23
http://lehighbullets.com/products.asp?cat=18

I have been testing them for a while now. Some of the post's you see me putting up are from weeks or even a couple months ago. Dave from Lehigh is working on a ballistic tip bullet now. Increased BC and more down range energy.

The current bullets are awesome for 150yds and under right now. We are trying to get them to the next level for your long range hunting needs. When all done testing he will be running a special on the ML bullets. I will try to get him to sell maybe a 20pack for those not wanting 50 or so bullets in case you dont like or cant get them to shoot.

I really think these bullets are the best kept secret in Muzzleloading right now. The final test will be in the field results. I hope to be on a Hog hutn real soon. I will shoot two pigs and the guy i'm with probably will to. I will focus on the 200 and the 250grn.

I hope before summer he has me a 275grn bullet for the Savage. I really like that grain weight in the 10ML II. Alot of testing and shooting to be done yet.

He is also playing around with a range rod and some powder measures to make our lives easier. Any things you would like to see just post them here. He will check in daily i'm sure.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Let me explain about Lehigh Bullets.

the bullets look great ,i hope to see the result of the 250 gr. bullet on a deer .how they mushroom and perform .i don't care about cost when i am in a hunting situation ..

HEINZ57 alias BLACK POWDER
Old 03-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Refresh my memory Grouse... what are these bullets made of? I can't seem to find it on their sight. And I see that they list the need to purchase boat-tail sabots separately. Are they planning to sell the bullets with sabots supplied anytime soon?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SWThomas

Refresh my memory Grouse... what are these bullets made of? I can't seem to find it on their sight. And I see that they list the need to purchase boat-tail sabots separately. Are they planning to sell the bullets with sabots supplied anytime soon?
The bullets are made of Brass. I would not use a Boattail sabot and they dont suggest that. The short black MMP sabot is what they suggest and Harvesters. I hope they dont supply sabots because that increases the price for something your gonna throw away. Please link me to where they suggest Boat Tail sabots so i can have him remove it. No reason at all to use those. The price right now includes shipping. The current bullets will be on sale tonight or Tomorrow i hope. The price includes shipping.