Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Omega Stocks

Old 02-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Spike

Default Omega Stocks

Are there any retail stores where I can get anon thumbwhole stock for a T/C Omega?
Old 02-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Omega Stocks

What type of stock are you looking for ? I have a unused factory camo composite stock ---- cheap.

Rob
Old 02-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Spike

I want a thumbhole stock. Mine is a laminated wood stock. I would bet you could deal stock for something you want.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Spike

I have two Omegas. Both of them shoot great. One is blue/black (about 4 yrs old), the brand new Omega is black/weather shield. Both have regular stocks on them. The stock on the new Omega just feels to me to be a little cheaper? Not really sure what I want to do but I am willing to look into some possiblities. Thanks for the replys.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure about the quality of the new Omega stocks. On my old Omega camo composite, I removed the recoil pad and filled the stockcavity witha rag and some spray foam insulation or "Great Suff". I even added a 3/8" bolt... (4 " long). It helped remove the hollow, plastic feel... andrebalanced the rifle tomy liking.

I see what you mean... all the big retail stores Mid South, Midway and Natchez are only selling the Omega Thumbholes. Don't see any regular laminated stocks listed... they all used to carry them. I recently priced them at T/C.... way to expensive !

Good luck.. Rob

Old 12-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Spike

Any luck finding a non hole Omega stock?
I would love to trade my hole camo stock for a non holed version as I can shoot both lefty and righty.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:48 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by sdonx
Any luck finding a non hole Omega stock?
I would love to trade my hole camo stock for a non holed version as I can shoot both lefty and righty.

Is yours plastic or wood?
Old 12-13-2009, 06:29 AM
Spike

plastic righty
Old 12-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got a Realtree HD standard Omega stock that I took off our Omega, when it was new, and switched for a thumbhole. If you're interested I'll also give ya a great price.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Spike

PM or email me IL-Cornfed.

Quick Reply: Omega Stocks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.