Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Knight Disc Extreme >

Knight Disc Extreme

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Disc Extreme

Old 11-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Knight Disc Extreme

There's a chance I may end up with one of these in SS/T-hole. Just wondering what everyone thought of them? How do they shoot? How are they to clean? etc. Thanks for your help.

Vince
Old 11-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Knight Disc Extreme

They are a great rifle. I sometimes wish I had not sold mine. Easy to clean, very accurate, and well made. And Knight has a great customer service.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Spike

I can't belive you sold a gun
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Actually I traded it for a different rifle that I wanted more.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

They are a great rifle. I sometimes wish I had not sold mine. Easy to clean, very accurate, and well made. And Knight has a great customer service.
I love the one I have, there is a chance I have the rifle cayugad had.

first day on the range with it. I placed 2 shots side by side at 100yrds.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

SuperKirby

I have one and it is a super good shooter - in fact it shoots better than I can shoot...

Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Dominant Buck

That's very possible as I traded it to Lungbuster who then offered one as a prize. Mine had that fancy special stainless barrel and it would stack shockwaves all day long into a tiny hole. Kind of a boring rifle. So I traded it for a White M97 .451.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, that all sounds very promising. Like I said, I've just been looking at this one, but I might have to pursue it a little more. I was mostly concerned that the bolt action/breech arealooked like it could be very difficult to disassemble and clean. Also, I remember not too long ago, there was a thread on here about issues with the way the Omega t-hole stocks were bedded and the stock not being sturdy enough or something like that. Does anyone know if Knight t-hole stocks are the same way. I know it shoulders real nice and feels pretty solid, but that doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

Vince
Old 11-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

SuperKirby

I was mostly concerned that the bolt action/breech arealooked like it could be very difficult to disassemble and clean.
If it is a newer one pull a pin on the side and the bolt falls out, gotta pull the same oin to get the BP out also. Turn the thumb safty all the way in - turn the bolt asseembly out to clean the internals...

Also, I remember not too long ago, there was a thread on here about issues with the way the Omega t-hole stocks were bedded and the stock not being sturdy enough or something like that. Does anyone know if Knight t-hole stocks are the same way.
Completely different stock company and I have both the regular composit and T-Hole composit- they are a heavy composit, sturdy and well made... not a problem here anyway. My Omega composits are lighter an more flexible, but really both are easy fixes...

Old 11-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Spike

I understand why you traded it now

Quick Reply: Knight Disc Extreme

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.