HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   Prayer Request / Update 12/10 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/271201-prayer-request-update-12-10-a.html)

saxman1 11-01-2008 09:14 PM

Prayer Request / Update 12/10

I just got a call from Cape Fear Hospital in Fayetteville NC that my daughter Kelly (82nd Airborn @ Ft Brag) was in a car wreck tonight an is in critical condition.
Broken pelvis among other injuries
She is in surgery now.Her mother will be going up there shortly and I will stay home with the kids and hold down the fort
I have treatments on Monday.

Please pray for her and our family.

I know this is a hunting and shooting site and I hope I dont offend anyone with this post

brushbustin 11-01-2008 09:16 PM

RE: Prayer Request

Not offended here.Prayers sent buddy.Hope all turns out well!

longbeardbuster 11-01-2008 09:40 PM

Prayers sent. I hope all goes well and keep us posted.

cayugad 11-01-2008 09:42 PM

I am not offended in the least... your family will be in my thoughts. I wish your daughter (and you) a fast recovery to full health.

sabotloader 11-01-2008 10:14 PM

saxman1

Our thoughts are with you and your family.... Your strength is being tested stay strong - because you have a huge support group here and around you...

vaslugger 11-01-2008 10:17 PM

I will be praying for your daughters recovery and also for your healing.I know first hand what pain and sickness are but The Lord hears our prayers and is attentive to our every need if we just ask him.I will pray for recovery for you and your daughter.God Bless,Mike

Hammer49 11-02-2008 12:04 AM

Prayers going up now. Also, I hope it is OK that I forward the message to my in-laws. Wonderful people who served the Lord overseas (mission field of western Africia) for over 30 years. I'm certain they have a rust-free line to the Big Guy!

GB-
Hammer

gleason.chapman 11-02-2008 05:43 AM

ORIGINAL: saxman1

I just got a call from Cape Fear Hospital in Fayetteville NC that my daughter Kelly (82nd Airborn @ Ft Brag) was in a car wreck tonight an is in critical condition.
Broken pelvis among other injuries
She is in surgery now.Her mother will be going up there shortly and I will stay home with the kids and hold down the fort
I have treatments on Monday.

Please pray for her and our family.

I know this is a hunting and shooting site and I hope I dont offend anyone with this post

No I am not offended, we all know each other well and I will pray for your daughter.
In Christ, Chap

bronko22000 11-02-2008 05:50 AM

Same here Sax - Prayers sent. Any one who take offense at this does not belong in here. God bless you and be with you and your family in this crisis. I will continue to hope and pray all goes well with your daughter and you. Please keep us up to date. - Clem

lemoyne 11-02-2008 08:40 AM

You will be in our prayers as will your daughter. Lee