HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   thinking back over the past year (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/270376-thinking-back-over-past-year.html)

corey012778 10-28-2008 12:20 AM

thinking back over the past year

see I was in full panic mode trying to get one muzzy up and ready for the season. took my first deer. now I got 5 total, 2 that are ready, one that will not take much to get ready.

in a year, I got a little $40 knight usak, bought an gun off FG, found an sidelock (second wanted gun), traded my 06 for a cva hawkens that is my prettest gun. won an great gun helping a good friend out.
this all been in an year,

I think I blame semi, cayugad, FG, and UC

still looking for a flint lock. but my project this coming year is to get an crossbow. ;)

goatbrother 10-28-2008 12:26 AM

RE: thinking back over the past year

Funny how that happens huh?

corey012778 10-28-2008 12:36 AM

tell me about.

forgot to blame someone else, sabotloader.

Underclocked 10-28-2008 01:19 AM

Don't forget that I also stopped picking on you so much. :D

corey012778 10-28-2008 01:41 AM

hehe, I know, I am good to pick on. makes me work harder.;)

Semisane 10-28-2008 07:58 AM

AND you lost a gun to Jess.

mountaineer magic 10-28-2008 08:04 AM

ORIGINAL: corey01778

still looking for a flint lock. but my project this coming year is to get an crossbow. ;)
When I moved to SD I found out you can't hunt with a crossbow. So mine is sitting in the closet. haven't shot it in 4 years, talk about a bummer. Hope you can hunt there with one.

corey012778 10-28-2008 11:20 AM

va allows

gleason.chapman 10-28-2008 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: corey012778

see I was in full panic mode trying to get one muzzy up and ready for the season. took my first deer. now I got 5 total, 2 that are ready, one that will not take much to get ready.

in a year, I got a little $40 knight usak, bought an gun off FG, found an sidelock (second wanted gun), traded my 06 for a cva hawkens that is my prettest gun. won an great gun helping a good friend out.
this all been in an year,

I think I blame semi, cayugad, FG, and UC

"That is the way it goes Grasshopper." Chap

cayugad 10-28-2008 06:03 PM

Well it is amazing how these things add up in a collection. Yours is getting nice and healthy. I don't blame anyone but myself as I am the one that writes the checks here.

Yet maybe I can blame Underclocked although I hate to pick him out. He's real sensative you know. He got me into a Ultra Mag, and then he had to tell me about the wonders of the.451 White, and The Genesis... :D:D Just kidding there Underclocked.. It's really Sabotloaders fault as he was turning this into an arms race.. :D