Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS >

VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS

Old 10-02-2008, 11:13 AM

Default VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS

To every one involved I am sorry but I am going to have to end the Raffle for saxman this sat. I have some major family issues right now that I need to attend to , and will have no time to deal with this as my wife has left and moved out and I have my children that I have to concern my self with now ! I will draw the winners on sat. 10-4-08 so please check to see if you are a winner and please PM or Email your addys to the guys that have donated prizes , so you can recive your winnings . I will send out the gun to the winner on Mon. 10-6-08 and what money I have taken in to Scott on mon also in a sertified Check .
I am so sorry to every one I did not see this comming at all. this is for real she wants a divorce. again I am so very sorry Every body expecually Scott.

Ron
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS

Damn Ron, That sucks. Sorry for your misfortune. Will pray for you and your children.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Fork Horn

i've been through that divorce BS=IT SUCKS!! Good luck and hang in there RonIT WILL GET BETTER GUARANTEED It will just take a while!
Old 10-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to hear of the troubles at home.. Sometimes things just don't seem to make sense.

As for the raffle, I see no problem in ending it now. Thanks for all the effort. Now take care of your personal business... Good luck.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ron, I am sorry for your situation. Good Luck! Why dothe goodrs always get the sharp end of the stick. Hang In!
Old 10-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Though times for sure, but you can get through it. Remember, "This too shall pass". Best wishes with the new situation.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry to hear of your trouble Ron
I hope the raffle had nothing to do with it.

I came home from hurricane Andrew relief after 13 months of 7 days a week to an empty house
I know your pain.

I will pray for you my friend and thank you for all you have done
Old 10-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

Ron, Sorry to hear about the crises, Keep your head up and be proud that you did something special for one of yourextended family members. Take care of those kids and like everyone says it will take time. TIME HEALS ALLL WOUNDS !!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Ron,
I haven't known you for long, but I feel we've known each other for a long time and you are one of my favorite long distance friends. It troubles me, to read your post. I will keep you and your kids in my prayers.
Shoot me a PM if you feel up to it.

Your friend in Illinois,
John
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

It never fails that all bad things happen to great folks. Hang in there Ron, God has a strange plan for all of us.

Quick Reply: VERY IMPORTANT RAFFLE NEWS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.