Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Got a Nutter One!

Old 09-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Got a Nutter One!

cayugad

ya - it really started out really innocent... actaully started with Hawken's - but then somehow I ended up with a Renegade - through no fault of my own as I think back - sold the Hawken's and replaced them with Renegades - then things just mushroomed...

I did put that "V" peep on this morning - I am going to try that for a while... when you actually get it on the the rifle the "round" V is really a little bigger than I first thought - should be good in low light however...

Old 09-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sabotloader

But this is the last - I promised Terry...

Could not help myself - the barrel is immaculate - I can not prove that it even has been shot....but that does present a problem - do I really want to shoot it now....

I know I will _ I want to setit up as a rhondy gun 50 cal PRB's - doesn't make since to shoot 54's at a Rhondy - although I have one or two or so I will do that too...

OK I have a RMC "V" Peep or a Lyman Tang Peep - which one do I use

Your addicted. You must sign a piece of paper in the presence of witnesses say "I will not buy another ML even if it is a good deal at a yards sale for $50". Chap
Old 09-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Fork Horn

Chap; You know it wouldn't do any good for any of us!! We is addicted!![8D][8D]
Old 09-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Chap

not putting anything writen