HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   Somebody help me (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/250606-somebody-help-me.html)

bronko22000 06-26-2008 08:48 AM

Somebody help me

I'm suffering from an addiction to traditional rifles. As you regulars know, I have several T/C's. And I recently picked up a 54 Renegade and a Lyman GPH. And I got a GM 45 cal barrel for my 'new' Renegade. I was searching for another stock for the Renegade barrel and ended up buying another Renegade 54 cal. I will soon have a 54 Renegade barrel from this rifle for sale (cause I bought it to put the .45 barrel on). In the interim, I got a reply from one of our readers that he has a Renegade stock with all hardware to sell me. I can't seem to stop this endless cycle.

Johnmorris 06-26-2008 08:55 AM

RE: Somebody help me

Take a deep breath get out check book keep buying! Get wife a second job so you can afford guns and she won't be around to see them delivered.

WOODTICK49 06-26-2008 09:23 AM

Bronko
I like the way johnmorris thinks. I am just getting the traditional rifle bug.I haven't
taken the plunge yet.I have managed to "rathole" some money and have yet
decided which rifle to buy.sweet agony!!

flounder33 06-26-2008 09:56 AM

I don't understand what you need help with. It sounds to me like you have a good thing going.
Art

cayugad 06-26-2008 10:35 AM

Well these things can happen... all you do is keep collecting. Pretty soon you have walls full of the things and wonder where they all came from.

Johnmorris 06-26-2008 01:38 PM

Than you have no time to shoot them all!

gleason.chapman 06-26-2008 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: bronko22000

I'm suffering from an addiction to traditional rifles. As you regulars know, I have several T/C's. And I recently picked up a 54 Renegade and a Lyman GPH. And I got a GM 45 cal barrel for my 'new' Renegade. I was searching for another stock for the Renegade barrel and ended up buying another Renegade 54 cal. I will soon have a 54 Renegade barrel from this rifle for sale (cause I bought it to put the .45 barrel on). In the interim, I got a reply from one of our readers that he has a Renegade stock with all hardware to sell me. I can't seem to stop this endless cycle.
So what's your problem? We all have it just different kinds (FL, inlines, sidelocks, Great Plains, etc). How can we council you to stop, when we are at the same bar day after day? Best Wishes, best bet is t get an understanding wife with a shoe addiction, that way you can be co-dependent.
Chap

Semisane 06-26-2008 04:02 PM

Face it guys - we're all ENABELERS. Woe unto us!

bronko22000 06-26-2008 05:30 PM

Well it figures, as usual you guys are just no help at all..... I guess I'm just going to have to face this problem on my own. Heck if I can quit smoking I can do this. It's just going to have to take will power.
What's this, FG has a Lyman flinter for sale.....OH NO .... take a deep breath... relax....

frontier gander 06-26-2008 05:48 PM

Better make up your mind bronko because i got a sweet lookin omega someone wants to trade for that GPR.

Just did the trade Bronko, I did however put a cva bobcat up for sale. She's a shooter too.