Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Thanks guys

Old 06-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Thanks guys

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys. I was just visiting the other firearms forums. Boy, those guys can get really nasty in their posts. I think I'll continue to hang out here with all of you. Seems this bunch of guys are more friendly and helpful even to the less knowledgable posters. (I guess some of the 'other guys' have developed an attitude from sniffing all those nitro powder fumes).
Old 06-03-2008, 08:21 PM

Default RE: Thanks guys

Yep, nitro fumes.

Imagine the guys with the nitro powder and those muzzle loaders. Oh boy!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Over time I have found that some people onsome forums,for some reason feel it offencive to share their information, or they look down and belittle those who are not as experienced. I find that kind of attitude very strange. For at one time all of use were newbies and were not born with all the knowledge of this sport.

Instead I find satisfaction with sharing my knowledge when possiblethat I have and also learning from others with more knowledge then I have. That to me is a great thing. This is a great forum.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think if it was not this forum. I would not have got my first deer and most likely gave up hunting all together. alot of good advise. mainly cayugad it was a bullet and charge that got it. gander and his powerbelt info. semi and all his homework he gives out.

UC, and the way he types sometimes you need to be half way drunk to read it.

great group of guys all around. help ya out with anything.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Over time I have found that some people onsome forums,for some reason feel it offencive to share their information, or they look down and belittle those who are not as experienced.
Man, is that true.
Try asking a what you think is a simple question over on the bowhunting forum. You'll not only get dissenting opinions, but probably start an argument.
Hint: never ask what kind of rest works best and why does the person feel that way. Oh, and never mention that you use a whisker biscuit.[:@]

This is the only forum on this whole place that you can ask a serious question and not get some snide remark.

Youse guys is the best!

Old 06-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Fork Horn

I agree, they have some real hornets nests on some of the other forums, I think some of the younger, arrrogantpeople have an attitude. Hopefully someday they will mature and realize life is too short to keep that attitude. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM OUT THERE !!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hang out on all of them, hope I wasn't the one that offended you....

Don't worry about what others think, most don't do so very often...

Although some posters act like they know it all, they don't...
Old 06-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

As for sharing info and experience - I try to live by the words in the song by Randy Travis: "Its not what you take when you leave this world behind you - Its what you leave behind you when you go."
Amen
Old 06-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got to agree with what's already been said. Great group of guys here, and not one of them minds offering advice. And better yet, if you don't take said advice, nobody gets mad.

Thanks for everything guys.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Enough with the love fest, already.Everyone on this forun stinks. The only reason I stay here is I like the smell.

Quick Reply: Thanks guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.