Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My First Time...

Old 05-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My First Time...

Chap: Today I bought my wife two gift cards for aPEDICURE (not smarter than you I just looked it up for spelling). Not sure why those women love them but they do. Personally I would just as soon cut my own. Wife actually trying to talk me into doing one. Crazy woman!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MLKeith

Chap: Today I bought my wife two gift cards for aPEDICURE (not smarter than you I just looked it up for spelling). Not sure why those women love them but they do. Personally I would just as soon cut my own. Wife actually trying to talk me into doing one. Crazy woman!!!
Greetings ML,
They sure do love them, I am with you, I don't know why. Your wise to get two gift cards for the pedicure, since my wife tends to take my daughter or her best friend to the place and they really make a day of it--they go out for lunch usually a really nice place. Ladies have more fun in their fellowship, of that I am certain, sorta like huntin' camp for women. Tell her if she goes to hunting camp for 3 days, not a whole week, gets up opening morning at 4:00am (after going to bed at 12), sits in a Big Game huge double tree stand with youfrom 6:00am to 10am when it is between 10 and 17 degrees out, >>>doesn't complain<<< 1 word---always encouraging, doesn't scare the deer,then you will get a pedicure with her. That is the deal, see if it is "Deal or no Deal". :-->>.
Best Wishes,
Chap

Old 05-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

If your in Michigan be carefull about picking flowers in the ditchs.
(1. it is againest the law and you could get a ticket, about $200.00

(2. the ditches are private property, belonging to the land owner. You could have tresspassing charges filed againest you. I have put a lot of work getting the ditch bank to grow flowers and have spent a lot of money on plants seeds and fertlizer so I WILL PRESS CHARGES.

(3 you could even get shot.

We have discount flower stores around the area. A dozen roses are $10.00 except the holidays like mothers day and valintines day when they are about $20.00.

Al
Old 05-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

1) I'm not in Michigan and they're not on private property
2) Anyone can buy a dozen roses and everyone does, but roses are boring. I'm not sure what type of flowers these are, but they are more beautiful than almost any I have seen.
3) As a LEO I'm positive that nothing I've done is against the law.

If you're in Michigan take alleyyooper's advice and don't pick flowers in ditches. Take Chap's advice and get your wife a pedicure.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Ya Know I went to the mall an they had these very pretty Asian girls and they could give e a pedicure, I said that to the wife an I got an elbow in the ribs.
Redclub
Old 05-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought the wife a new vacuum cleaner. Women are happiest when they are feathering their nests. They won't admit it, but they are.
After 27 years, I know her pretty well. I also got her a $50 gift card at Lowes, so she could pick out all her spring plantings.
She also wanted roller skates, so I got em. This oughta be good.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

You're a brave man mcawful. I would never buy my wife a vacuum cleaner as a holiday/birthday gift. Clothes - fine, jewelry - fine, body lotion- fine, but never, never household appliances. Such things don't seem to be suitable "personal" gifts in our family.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I disagree sir. It's very personal, she is the woman after all. They're happiest when they are cleaning or doing things for their men. It's in their DNA. Oh, they won't let on when other women are around, but they love it. You just have to get in touch with your inner cleaning woman. She'll guide you.
For her birthday in August, I plan to get her some brand new waders ( my size) so we can go fishin.
I think she needs a new chainsaw, too.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't get me wrong gents, it doesn't work every time. I have bruised ribs from my Father's Day suggestion.
She asked what I wanted for father's day, I said an 18 year old Korean housegirl.
To help her with the cleaning, ya know?
She didn't appreciate my attempt to lighten her housework load.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I remember my first time. my ears where bleeding and still have an scare on the back of my head.

as long as I talk to my wife about it, and we have the money. she lets me or up to $30 maybe $40. plus I got 2 trips coming up (we been saving for, 6months)

Quick Reply: My First Time...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.