Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 "Judge Muzzles Gun Club" >

"Judge Muzzles Gun Club"

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

"Judge Muzzles Gun Club"

Old 01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: "Judge Muzzles Gun Club"

First off there is no way that a gun club has $700,000 to pay these fools.

Just CRAP. If it's more than a couple hundred yards there isn't an issue.

Vibrations? What crap...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:05 PM

ORIGINAL: cayugad

The people that were suing were there first and the gun club moved in several years later and they built the club within 1000 yards of them. I think they might just have a right to saywhat is considered noise and a nuisance.

My mistake.. I thought the gun club was there first. In that case, I can understand the complaint of the home owner. The impact the gun club would have made moving in next to a home would be a disturbance. There should have been some kind of agreement made with the area residents before they were allowed to open a gun range. I am going to guess this is a person that bought property in the country and simply opened a range. Occasional shooting is one thing. Constant shooting is another all together. And I also agree that the gun club should be then made tostop their noise. I honestly misread the first post.
i too miss read it. i thought the shooting range was there first. but from reading it again it looks like to me that Mr brown was there first. he didn't have a problem with it until if I'm reading it right from 1993 to sept of 1996. it said that Donna brown started living there in Oct 1996. so i read this as he got married and the wife don't like it. so as all married men know if the wife ant happy you ant going to get any loven. in my opinion thats what the real problem is. he didn't care about the noise until he got married and the wife moved in. so to keep thewife happy he filled the complaint.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:03 PM

That judge is really, really antigun. No two ways about it. $700,000 in damages? Who got shot?[:@] That ruling's a good way to shut down that club. I hope that wench of a wife is happy.[:'(]