Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Thanks guys

Old 01-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thanks guys

I couldn't help but notice your sweatshirtthat points tothe Boston region. The Big Dig was the most cost-overrun transportation construction project in our nation's history. What started out as a2.5 billionproject when the first shovel of dirt was tossed in1991- sadlyescalated to14.6bilion when completed last month 2007.

BTW.... I loved touring your entire state of Massachussets. From the north-side in Salem to learn the witch history- down thru Boston - then Plymouth to study the backsteps of our colonials/first settlers trails- then over to Cape Cod to visit the EastCoast's Hollywood's trendyMartha's Vineyard and Nantucket. The whale tours there were pretty cool too - do I dare mention all the fabulous seafood available there too.

We needed two weeks there to touch bases with it all. Everyone who wants to go on a super nicesight-seeing vacation, needs to visit the state ofMassachussets.