Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Which one to keep? >

Which one to keep?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Which one to keep?

Old 01-04-2008, 04:47 PM

Default Which one to keep?

For deer hunting and target practice.......I have a T/C Omega and T/C Truimph....wife said to keep only one......which would you keep?
Old 01-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Which one to keep?

Rogue555

Ah crap! there ain't no way... can you hide one? They are both great guns and will last a lifetime and sometimes two might be necessary if one is unavailable for some reason...

Try hard to keep both of them a little longer...
Old 01-04-2008, 04:54 PM

Time to get rid of.................................

the wife!

Old 01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rogue555

For deer hunting and target practice.......I have a T/C Omega and T/C Truimph....wife said to keep only one......which would you keep?
Tell her to get only 1 pair of shoes or 1 pocket book. Not fair, a gun is a tool nothing else, you need a lot of different screw drivers of different sizes. Put it to her like that. Don't tell her that the Truimph is an upgraded Omega. Chap Gleason
Old 01-04-2008, 05:00 PM

I would keep the Omega and the Triumph out of the three you listed
Old 01-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Chap

But the omega is a better more reliable gun over a wider range of conditions... that ought to start a war....
Old 01-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sometimes you have to work around things, my first wife of 44 years loved to hunt shoot muzzleloaders and fish,when she was dieing of cancer she told me that I would not be happy alone to take my time but look for another lady. When I found one one of the things I found out about her was that she lost a child to a gun and blamed the guns. It took a few years to get her calmed down a bit and we never mention them directly, but I found a handle when I bring a new one home I take her shopping and let her buy herself a present equal to what I spent on the gun[ we were married late in life and her kids was afraid I was going to spend all her money so we kept our money seperate] now she goes to the big city and gets some thing nice then takes it aroud to the kids and shows them her nice new present. So look for a better answer, strife a home is not fun and there is usually a way to keep every one happy. Above all keep your cool. Lee
Old 01-04-2008, 06:50 PM

WHaaaaaaat. NO NO NO !!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 06:57 PM

**** that, sneak one under the floorboards and take it out whenever you want, shewon't know the difference between the two
Old 01-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sabotloader

Chap

But the omega is a better more reliable gun over a wider range of conditions... that ought to start a war....
It will I am sure. Lee likes his and won't give it up for anything. You better get one so you can truly compare to make the statement---wider range of conditions---what does that mean? snowing outside and you can shoot 176 yards in the snow?
Chap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.