HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   muzzleoading permit costs in your state? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/211717-muzzleoading-permit-costs-your-state.html)

liquidorange 10-12-2007 04:08 PM

muzzleoading permit costs in your state?

my lovely state of new jersey which is loaded with deer for the most part decided to change the muzzleloader permits this season . you just about need a lawyer to figure out all the proper permits and zones to hunt in. my basic cost is 28$ for a zone specific permit. another 28$ if you want to shoot a buck (zone specific) and then another 16$ for a seperate rifle permit that makes no cense.i mean a muzzleloader shoots a single projectile like a slug gun. IS THIS NORMAL?. what do you pay?

frontier gander 10-12-2007 04:35 PM

RE: muzzleoading permit costs in your state?

Colorado, $35 for deer and $49 for an elk tag.

corey012778 10-12-2007 05:04 PM

in VA, $18 base state wide, $18 rifle which covers bear, 6 deer (2 buck 2 antlerless 2 eather), and turkey, and another $18 muzzleloader, and again 18 for a bonus deer (2 antlerless)

Nimrodder 10-12-2007 05:43 PM

Indiana muzzleloader tag is $24 good for 0ne buck/doe.

peeker 10-12-2007 06:29 PM

In Ohio..

$19 for a hunting license, this covers archery, gun, and ML seasons, as well as general hunting throughout the year ie. squirrel, groundhog, rabbit, etc. during the appropriate seasons. For Deer season, $24 per deer tag (antlered or antlerless, limit is 1 antlered deer, up to 3 deer total based on the zone you are hunting). You must have a valid hunting license AND a deer tag for deer hunting.

Bake North 10-12-2007 07:57 PM

In ontario $37 for a buck/doe tag.

wabi 10-12-2007 08:17 PM

ORIGINAL: peeker

In Ohio..

$19 for a hunting license, this covers archery, gun, and ML seasons, as well as general hunting throughout the year ie. squirrel, groundhog, rabbit, etc. during the appropriate seasons. For Deer season, $24 per deer tag (antlered or antlerless, limit is 1 antlered deer, up to 3 deer total based on the zone you are hunting). You must have a valid hunting license AND a deer tag for deer hunting.
Ohio also added (depending on zone) up to 3 antlerless archery only tags for deer this year for $15 each. You must purchase a regular deer tag before you can purchase an antlerless only archery tag which is good for the early archery season only (up until gun season in November). In gun season you can use shotgun & slugs, muzzleloader, or archery. There is also a muzzleloader season in december.

falcon 10-13-2007 04:42 AM

"IS THIS NORMAL?. what do you pay?"

Here on OKi pay $20 for the M/L tag.

gleason.chapman 10-13-2007 06:06 AM

ORIGINAL: corey012778

in VA, $18 base state wide, $18 rifle which covers bear, 6 deer (2 buck 2 antlerless 2 eather), and turkey, and another $18 muzzleloader, and again 18 for a bonus deer (2 antlerless)
My license says 3 anterless and 3 either sex, not 2, 2 and 2. That is years back. Chap

Rebel Hog 10-13-2007 06:30 AM

Florida $25