Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Need part from Dixie Gun Works >

Need part from Dixie Gun Works

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Need part from Dixie Gun Works

Old 07-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Need part from Dixie Gun Works

Looking for some assistance. I'm trying to get a ballister from Dixie Gun Works ($5.50 part). Anyone from Union Tenn.? or close. I'm not sure about shipping to Canada and trying to get this part the most efficient way possible. Just worried if something is stamped at the border as gun parts that it will be held up in customs (I've heard up to 10 weeks and lots of paper work).It's for aTraditions and they no longer make this part and after looking around (also some help from the guys online, thanks again), it seems that Dixie is the only place to get it. I will send out cash plus any shipping costs before if someone would help. Let me know. Thanks in advance for all considerations.(CVA drum and nipple)

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=5800&osCsid=40626 b92fd30bcafc30a3f24a33b42aa