Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

ML Ripoff

Old 05-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ML Ripoff

you need to have the gun shipped back. it has been sitting too long with the same lame old excuses.there are many stock makers to choose from just do some more research. i would never have a stock made over the phone. a good stockmaker will take measuremants and make critical suggestions. i would first ask to speak to him on the phone and tell him you want to discuss it. then you will have his number at least. then tell him you want your money back and your gun. also set a time limit you expect it shipped back so that process doesnt get delayed. enough is enough.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://buckskinstocks.com/ ?
Old 05-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd get my gun and money back. I wouldn't have had as much patience as you've had with this feller. He ain't the only stock maker around.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Many times you can file a complaint with the states attorney and get results. Also file a complaint with the better bussnessbureau which may help you but will be a warning to others.

I was able to do it online when an Ohio beekeeper did not deliver as promised a product bought and paid for, then stopped answering his phone or returning messages left about the products delivery.
Al
Old 05-17-2007, 05:22 PM

I'd ask for my rifle and money back.

If he's TRULY started carving on YOUR stock, odds are he can't use it anywhere out and if you ask for everything back, he should bend over backward to finish it ASAP sohe doesn't have to eat it.

And if he easily rolls over and agrees to send your stuff back, that means he hasn't started carving your stock at all...he probably doesn't even have it.

He's jerking you around...end it.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:30 PM
bigcountry

Curious whatever happened with this. Ever get your gun back?

Old 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The guy stole my money. I was reporting the ML stolen to the police-so he returned the ML. But he kept the money. The guy is a thief. I was going to do a new post on the guy. His name is Buckskin out of Peru, Indiana. He told me four times he would return my rifle and my money. He decided to keep the money, he said since I asked for my rifle back-that meant I was canceling the order-so he had the right to keep the money. Can you believe that.

His name is Rich Scott. So beware the thievesare out there.

I would still like to have a LH thumbhole stock for my new Knight rifle. The problem is that I am already into this stock for $500. Pretty sad huh. Tom.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Small Claims Court - Better Business Bureau - Post the story on every forum you can find.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Dominant Buck

WOW!! sorry to hear that. It is a shame when someone treats another in such a manner.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:58 PM

Makes me sick to my stomach hearing stuff like that. Good luck to you. If you have to take him to small claims, make sure you print out all the emails with him saying its almost done, blah blah blah. Thats more than enough proof.

Quick Reply: ML Ripoff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.