Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 IT'S A CONSPIRACY! >

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Old 01-14-2007, 08:31 AM

Default IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

I haven't even had my Optima a month and I'm already researching which scope I'm gonna put on my Triumph.

Some of you guys are planted here by the Muzzleloading industry I know it!

BASTARDS!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:48 AM

Default RE: IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

I feel your pain I was going to buy an omega ( stainless Laminate) this weekend then I seen that Triumph video. Thinking maybe I will wait and buy both I think some good deals will be had on Omegas in the near future.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Like the Black Diamond ... the Omega will become the Wal Mart Special while the Pro Hunter and the Triumph will be pushed as the premium rifle. I can remember when I got the Black Diamond XR, I had the top of the line rifle. Now even though its a great rifle, many consider it the bottom of the T/C line of inlines. To me, its just a different style is all.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Like the Black Diamond ... the Omega will become the Wal Mart Special while the Pro Hunter and the Triumph will be pushed as the premium rifle. I can remember when I got the Black Diamond XR, I had the top of the line rifle. Now even though its a great rifle, many consider it the bottom of the T/C line of inlines. To me, its just a different style is all.
Ultimately, they are all stock, barrel, action, ignition, assemblies. Like you said, this is merely product progression. TC and any other company, needs to continue selling rifles. The profits made from the Omega have been bonused and spent as dividends to shareholders and demand for them is waning. A new product capable of generating excitement and demand is needed and the triumph will fill this need. Meanwhile they are working on the triumph's replacement.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Spike

Meanwhile I'm eagerly awaiting my NIB .54 Firehawk from an online auction. I expect to get 'round to the Triumph around 2012 or so when the rest of you have worked out the bugs, worked up some good loads and worked down the price. Keep me posted!

Does this make me a 'Traditional inline shooter'?
Bob
Old 01-14-2007, 11:26 AM

Meanwhile I'll be working to buy that replacement.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm thinking a SwarovskiPH series scopewould look awesome on a new Triumph!
Old 01-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/images/silosDetail/8511.jpg Scope looks well proportioned to the rifle. Anything of similar size should be just fine - a Burris Fullfield II2x7 or maybe a Nikon Prostaff in 2x7 matte, or a Leupold 2x7 in almost any flavor would be a nice choice IMHO.

But not in Idaho.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

All I can say is it's a good thing I am a lefty those new bolt action rifles look really nice
Old 01-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

You know, every oncle in a while, I like to go down the basement and take the old TC Hawken off the wall, pull the set trigger, line up on a dot accross the basement, and get blown away when I drop the hammer and the sights are still lined up!!! If only the guy before me hadnt screwed up the barrel so that all I can shoot out of it with even a semblance of accurately are Bufalloballets. One of these days, I'll have to get another barrel.

I'd love to have a Triumph. 650 cc's, twin carbs, yea!

Quick Reply: IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.