Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah >

Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah

Old 05-06-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah

Just wanted to make contact with elk hunters in Idaho and Utah. I am a prostaffer for a call manufacturer and I have my seminar schedule set for the next three months. I am looking to talk to some people in advanced and get more people to the seminars. Any elk hunters liveing in Idaho or Utah stop in and say hi.
elkaholicid
Michael
Old 05-06-2005, 09:22 PM

Default RE: Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah

I live in North Ogden, Utah. I hunt and play, in Idaho, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming (from Kemmerer originally).
Old 05-06-2005, 09:28 PM

Hey HuntELk,
Thanks for your reply. I will be at the Sportsmans Warehouse in Riverdale, Ut on Saturday July, 30th. The seminar starts at 1:00 but I will be there early to talk to people before and I will stick around for a while after. Come by and say hello.
Hope to see you there.
elkaholicid
Michael
Old 05-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys, If any can get the chance to attend one of Mikes Seminars I'm sure you would both learn & enjoy it immensely. I've talked with him on the phone in the past & he's very experienced in elk savvy!!! Plus he seems to be a great guy!!--ElkNut1
Old 05-07-2005, 11:00 AM

Hey Paul,
Thanks for the kind words. How is everything? I have two seminars in Boise in August. Hopefully you can make it down so we can some more about elk hunting. Remember, no heckling during the seminar but after it is over then it is fair game. Hope to see you there.
Michael
Old 05-07-2005, 11:01 AM

I live and hunt elk in Idaho - I'm in the Panhandle about 40 miles from Canada. The closest Sportsman Warehouse to us is in Spokane Valley (I'm hoping to head over there tomorrow). If you're going to be there - announce it here. We have an active sportsman club here too (Bonner County Sportman) - they often have speakers/etc. come in and demo stuff.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:22 PM

Rick- I am not sure if I will be going to Spokane or someone else. I will let you know when I find out.

To everyone that reads this I am looking to meet people and talk with them before I head to the seminar locations and then meet these new friends afterwards and talk hunting with them and get to know them better.

Hope to hear from some more elk hunters out there.

elkaholicid
Michael
Old 05-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmm, I am just south of SLC, maybe I will.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:07 PM

Judy,
Hopefully you can make it to Riverdale. If there are any questions I can answer until then just ask away.
elkaholicid
Michael
Old 05-09-2005, 05:59 AM

depnding on when in august that your here, i might try to show,,,but i cant promise anything , might be up in the hills hunting.

Quick Reply: Looking for elk hunters in Idaho and Utah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.