Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Determination!

Old 05-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Determination!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

i think that is what we have here!
Either that or we have one stupid person and a large group of sensible people.Which is more likely to occur?
Old 05-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

True to his word, 3 weeks later Blake and his family arrived in Gillette. Although our spirits were high, the barriers in front of us were staggering: A one-legged boy, just out of the hospital sporting aluminum crutches; no road hunting allowed where we knew the elk were; and we had to walk and stalk on public land. Add to that the fact Blake wanted only a 6x6 bull-no exceptions. A tall order for sure, but Blake was determined to succeed.
I haven't read every single post in this thread and really didn't wnat to respond to it but..... but did manboy read the story and the part quoted above. This may have been a private land hunt and he shot the bull from a dirt road it certainly doesn't sound like he was hunting in a fenced area.

Sounds to me that he was hunting fair chase elk on a private ranch sourounded by public land. Also sounds like he did a fair ammount of walking and stalking for a cancer patient with only one leg.

Manboy you need to get a life and people like you will get what is coming to you some day inone way or another. I hope it is many times as bad for you personally as it was for this kid to loose his leg.
Old 05-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Could it be KARMA ?
Old 05-19-2005, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: manboy

[8D] NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS! [&:]

i think that is what we have here!

3 million sperm and YOU were the fastest?
Old 05-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Stubble. I say old boy, I think you make a good point.
Old 06-05-2005, 06:17 PM

Holy crow! I just read through this thread and I say cangrats to the young boy who took that elk. I'm a little older than he is. I don't agree with the high fenced hunts. Nor do I think it is your job to verbally bash manboy you jerks!!! I feel the same way as you guys but I'm not gonna start calling him names. If you ask me you are being childish. you just stooped to those standards to start callin him names.

nice elk man be proud!!
Old 06-05-2005, 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: troutdudes

Holy crow! I just read through this thread and I say cangrats to the young boy who took that elk. I'm a little older than he is. I don't agree with the high fenced hunts. Nor do I think it is your job to verbally bash manboy you jerks!!! I feel the same way as you guys but I'm not gonna start calling him names. If you ask me you are being childish. you just stooped to those standards to start callin him names.

nice elk man be proud!!
troutboy, you just did the same....
Old 06-05-2005, 09:16 PM

lol i did didn't i
Old 06-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Despite this is a great story and that kid definetly has determination, I'v decided to lock this topic due to flaming that appears to be majority of the pages.