Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Sportsman's Expo Plans..... >

Sportsman's Expo Plans.....

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Sportsman's Expo Plans.....

Old 02-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sportsman's Expo Plans.....

Ok, I know that there are some people here that are going to meet in SLC at the Sportsman's expo. I haven't heard anything from the women on this subect, but thought I would put a word out there.... Is there anything that us women might want to do? (While all the elkaholics are knockin' heads)! I love being with my husband and family (2 kids 3 years and under). But sometimes, it doesn't hurt to give them a little space and take some time together. If we just want to stick to the guy's sides... well, I do that too!! LOL Just shout out some ideas and we can figure it all out. Also, we have 1 set of friends that are coming with us that I know have a child, but are there any other kids coming? We can plan something for them, too.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:28 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Sportsman's Expo Plans.....

Speaking for my wife & I, I thought I'd touch base with you to let you know it'll just be the two of us. We have no kids at home!! Thank God!!!!!! <grin> But that's a good idea to keep the young ones entertained while the men folks do men stuff!! Not that they're not welcome to hang with us but you know how little ones can easily get bored. (not to mention diapers!! Ouch!!!) ---------------------------------------ElkNut1
Old 02-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Paul, I don't think that I mentioned something to you, but I wear Depends. I hope this won't change me being able to hang out with you guys. I change them once a week whether they need it or not.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Thats good
Old 02-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Paul, I don't think that I mentioned something to you, but I wear Depends. I hope this won't change me being able to hang out with you guys. I change them once a week whether they need it or not.
Fabulous!! Now Idahoelkinstructor won't feel so self-concious! He only goes through about 2 a month, that's all we can afford, ya know.[][:'(][&:]
Old 02-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OH Dear,,,,,,,,,,,, just stab me in the heart and twist why don't ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,burned by my own wife,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh the pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh the pain that pains me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now that everyone knows the truth how am I going to do good in the calling contest? lol BTW I am a good husband and do help with changing my kids diapers but don't ask me to help out with Chads at all! NOPE, NOPE Nope, nope will not do it, no, no, no, not not at all!
Old 02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

Holy Cow Guys & Gals!!!! I can't believe you let out your family secrets so willingly!!!

I'm not so sure I can make that Sports Show, I think that's the weekend I have set aside to change out all my shoestrings!!! I'm not even going to acknowledge all those diaper jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <Grin> ---------------------ElkNut1
Old 02-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be at the expo, we need to exchange cell numbers to meet up then!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Typical Buck

Depends?!?! Tell you what. Why don't you guys stand outside on the sidewalk and wear a clown nose. Then I'll drive by and take a look at ya'll and decide if I really want to meet you.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just look for Paul, he is the pretty one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Quick Reply: Sportsman's Expo Plans.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.