Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

locked bull elk pictures

Old 12-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default locked bull elk pictures

These picture were mailed to me. I dont know where they were taken or the out come. just wanted to share these with people that apprecaite big bull elk

Old 12-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: locked bull elk pictures

Old 12-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Old 12-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

$

Old 12-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those are two butiful bulls. What a shame if they both went down. It happens though. Wouldn't be a hard catch for some hungry wolves around here. Thanks fo sharing the pics. They were awesome.
Old 12-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe that these are the elk that were locked on private property near Goose Creek, NV, in the far Northeastern part of the state. The landowner would not allow any one to do anything to the elk, until 3 days later when both finally died, he allowed the Nevada Department of Wildlife to remove the carcasses. I believe this happened in early September. There was a thread on this board earlier when it happened.

Go Here:

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...nevada&#780876
Old 12-20-2004, 01:43 AM

I wouldn't mind "Locking-up" with that land owner for a little while..... If in fact the story is true..
Old 12-21-2004, 11:12 AM

charlie brown is right it was in the news paperand everything, problem is the publicity was AFTER the fact. If I remember correctly one was a 360BC and the other 330BC. It's typical of the Nevada Div. of Wildlife (NDOW)they are the most crooked /incompetent dept i've seen and I've delt w/ WYO,S.DAKOTA,MONT,NEB,COLO,UTAH,ARIZ,IDAHO, and two indian reservations. If they had gotten the word out I gaurantee some locals would've risked the trespass fines with a sawzall and got em freed up since they dont have the balls to do anything.
Old 12-24-2004, 01:22 AM

thats a shame, not a very appealing way to go down
Old 12-25-2004, 09:26 AM

While letting mother nature run its course sometimes is the only logical course, it's hard to understand why any landowner in this circumstance would not allow for the separation, and perhaps ultimate survival of both animals.

Of course, I'm assuming that at the time of discovery, they were not in such sad shape that there was no hope for them. Then again, if that was the case, why not destroy the animals and spare them the torment and suffering of another three days?

El Gringo

Quick Reply: locked bull elk pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.