HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Big Game Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting-6/)
-   -   How did everyone make out for Moose tag's? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting/68535-how-did-everyone-make-out-moose-tags.html)

nubo 08-08-2004 10:14 PM

How did everyone make out for Moose tag's?

Last week we found out that we got a Bull and cow tag for this upcoming bow season for northern Ontario.We have 5 guy's in our group and we hunt 21B near Wawa.I was just wondering how everyone else made out this season.Where do you hunt moose? and what do you use gun or bow? and what tag's did you recieve ? and how many guy's in your group?

Good luck this moose hunting season

nubo

skeeter 7MM 08-08-2004 11:20 PM

RE: How did everyone make out for Moose tag's?

Good Luck on your hunt Nubo!

Drawn in North Central Saskatchewan - 2 Either Sex Moose(no party hunting allowed here) Hunting pard and I are going first week of Oct which should put us dead smack in the rut, bulls will be our target.
Rifle

Rick Teal 08-10-2004 02:50 AM

Our group got 1 bull tag (in my name) in zone 24 archery. Five of us old f*rts hunt together.

James B 08-10-2004 10:21 AM

I have a tag for Northeastern Sask. I have hunted there three times before with pretty good success. Tagged two and came up empty the last time. I will hunt Black Bear as well on this trip. Good luck to all.

mooseman48 08-10-2004 04:17 PM

We got three bull tags for N.W.Ont. for six of us. I can't wait till September 18th. We shall be eating fresh loin by the 22nd I hope. I already have a few tied down from last weeks scouting.

Moose

Big Guy01 08-10-2004 09:16 PM

one bull tag Rifle season for WMU 15b. for five oldtimers. Guaranteed # was 2, with 2 guys getting tags last year we can only get one this year as we only had 3 guys in pool 1.

121553 08-10-2004 09:18 PM

Dang it, sometimes being a Candadein has its advantages.;) I had 4 PP pts for this year and was not drawn, I wanted one so bad with a bow, sad part about it is I got the swamp donkies going threw my yard here and a pond where they hang out just below me here. Last year during bow season I encountered two battling moose going through the rituals and got to 25 yrds of the confrontation, it was a rush. Bobby

theo (MOOSE) 08-10-2004 10:47 PM

Got a Bull tag for this years hunt in Northern Ontario. WMU 15B-Graham, Ontario. Should be interesting going with a new group of younger hunting buddies. Leaving home on October 14, start hunting the 16....CAN'T WAIT!:D

BIGSCRAPE 08-11-2004 12:34 PM

My group of 4 drew a bull tag in WMU3 at Red Lake.

This will be my first moose hunt so needless to say I'm excited. We leave October 13 with plans to return on October 23. With a big bull of course!!

TerryM 08-11-2004 06:42 PM

We drew a bull tag for 16B for a group of 4 hunters. First time in this new area for us, should be interesting.