HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Big Game Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting-6/)
-   -   bow hunt black bear hunt Canada or Minn. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting/65577-bow-hunt-black-bear-hunt-canada-minn.html)

silbowhunter 07-08-2004 07:03 PM

bow hunt black bear hunt Canada or Minn.

can anyone recommend a outfiitter for a black bear hunt, Canada or maybe Minn. ?
I would like to bow hunt black bear sometime in the next few years.

rbduck 07-08-2004 07:40 PM

RE: bow hunt black bear hunt Canada or Minn.

Try... www.TravelCanada.ca for starters.

Ron:D

silbowhunter 07-08-2004 07:58 PM

rbduck
is that the same site as www.travel2canada.com, if so I have it on my FAVORITES file.

Thanks for the reply.

silbowhunter

rbduck 07-08-2004 08:47 PM

sorry, not too sure as your addy failed to show.

Ron:D

121553 07-08-2004 09:56 PM

If your a American, stay in the states as its not worth all the B.S. in dealing with getting weapons and game ( if possible) across the border. I am sure the rates are probaly better here also. I would also saythe same thing if your an Candadien, its just not worth all the B.S. in dealing with going across the border. Just my 1.5 cents, ;) Bobby

marksmen outfitters 07-09-2004 05:56 AM

I have some bear tags for 2005 spring or fall season still available, 2004 is all booked up.
I would gladdly show you a great time at my camp.
I am the only commercial outfitter alocated for an area over 700 square miles of wilderness. visit my website and e-mail me if you want more info. I can give you many references.
As far as border crossings are conserned, as long as you have not been in trouble with the law before then there are no troubles crossing.
I hunt 29 bear hunters and numerous duck hunters per year. As long as you fill your paper work out in advance for your firearms then the crossing should only take 15 - 30 min. You mentioned coming up bow hunting so there is no paperwork to worry about.
You just need your tag to bring the bear home.

shoot straight
mark
www.bigbearhunts.com

Hoopy 07-09-2004 06:08 AM

Mark check your PM please

muskrat89 07-11-2004 10:32 AM

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

backcountry1 07-15-2004 04:49 PM

i to am looking at going bear hunting in a few years, but im interested in idaho...can anyone give me any referrals or advice...thanx

muskrat89 07-16-2004 10:23 PM

backcountry - shoot me an e-mail