Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

2020 Hunts?

Old 06-14-2020, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator

I'll buy antelope, mule deer and elk points in Wyoming. And then will hunt deer in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Bear in Pennsylvania.

Hoping to get more small game hunting in this year as my boy will be 8 this fall.

-Jake
Old 06-14-2020, 04:40 AM
Fork Horn

Thank goodness for New York guaranteed licenses and lands! I couldn't imagine living someplace where I might not get a resident tag. I will be hunting muzzleloading and regular Northern Tier whitetail up at my camp on the Tug Hill. Several mild winters, good looking apple crop on my land...already getting excited.
Originally this year my wife and I were to leave in mid may for South AFrica on a once in a lifetime safari/hunt, but lucky for us postponed it a year, prior to the Corona outbreak. We moved it to spring 2021 for Zebra, Kudu, Impala, Black wildebeest and warthog.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:12 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Burned 44 nonresident points in the same state, same unit Oregon Warner unit for antelope and mule deer. I can't expect too many folks have used so many points in one year. Desperately want out of the Oregon $172/year treadmill for 2 1/2% of the tags. No thanks. Very glad to be exiting their system regardless how my two hunts go!
Old 06-28-2020, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Zim, that’s a lot of points! The cost of a Non Resident tag is getting crazy in many places. We all have the choice to not hunt their, but the allure of trophy game keeps up coming back. It’s like crack