Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

One sick puke sentenced

Old 05-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default One sick puke sentenced

Remember the two scum bags that videoed kicking a wounded deer and put it out on face book? The oldest one, 18yo just sentenced to 2 years probation and 200 hours community service and 15 years license revocation. Not nearly enough, that punk will eventually kill someone if he is doing this and other torturous acts to animals now. The juvenile has not had his day in juvenile court yet. That Jefferson Co. PA should be inundated court should be with critical letters and e-mail and that judge should be set down from the bench.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

man that sucks, I hate it when folks that are so blatantly caught and wrong, get such little punishment
its no wonder why folks do crap like this when the fines and jail time is barely given out!

I wish we had more harsh punishments that folks actually feared , as soft sentencing like this!
I also hope the juvenile here, I hope there [parents also get some sort of punishment too
I know many won;t like me saying this, but, parents should be somewhat responsible for there kids, I see far too many any more that don't seem to care what there kids do and or just rather be "friends" with there kids ,
than being parents! to them!
I know when I was growing up, I feared my parents more than I did the law, and I had a LOT of respect for the law LOL
some folks say that was a bad way to be, but I don't know, I see a serious lack of respect in generations now, as to folks that grew up in generations with stricter hands!!
Old 05-13-2020, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bad parenting causes youth to act this way. I doubt either one was taught to properly hunt and respect the game.
Old 05-21-2020, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some people are just morally broken.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by flags
Bad parenting causes youth to act this way. I doubt either one was taught to properly hunt and respect the game.
^ simply this.
Makes you wonder what else they have done that they didn't video... but I believe they need mental help as well - something tells me it's not just about lazy parenting. Something is probably wrong: 18 y.o. shouldn't act like a psycho and torture animals.

Hunting is not about cruelty. A true hunter must respect nature and the game.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator

Parenting, or lack of it can certainly contribute. Some are just bad though.

This family produced one of these murderers and a police detective and two state troopers.

"Combs was 17 when he and Danny Lee Hill, who was 18 at the time, stopped Fife on Sept. 10, 1985, in a wooded area near Palmyra Road SW, as the boy rode his bike to a Boy Scout meeting. Fife died two days later after he was beaten, sexually tortured, strangled with his underwear, set afire and left for dead. He was barely alive when he was found several hours later by his father and brother-in-law."

Family can certainly contribute. But not always the case.

-Jake
Old 05-22-2020, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

You can have two siblings that are completely different. One who ends up a doctor, and the other that ends up a junkie.

I think a lot of it is just luck of the draw, though obviously good parenting should increase the odds for any kid to not grow up a scum bag...it's not fool proof.

A really good example of this - going back a few decades- is Billy and Jimmy Carter. One was an Admiral and President of the US, the other was a drunken loser.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Burying the clown.

Last edited by flags; 06-11-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

I hope so!
Old 06-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

He's gone. Flags, if you edit your post, there will be no trace of his hate-filled post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.