Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wyoming antelope

Old 10-15-2019, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Rob in VT
Way to go Jake! Nice goats. I was at Wall Drug just last month, kind of a neat place. You mentioned possibly camping in the Big Horns. I believe they have snow now so be careful where you go. Do you have deer tags also? What about a Jack-a-Lope tag?
Rob, I did have my tag....

But never came across one. We were hunting about an hour north of Douglas. Which is the supposed home of the jackalope.

We all took. .22s hoping to get into some rabbits. Unfortunately I saw a total of 3 rabbits in 3 days there. And two of them were in a hotel parking lot. So we didn't even bother getting the small game tag. I was hoping to bring back a freezer full of rabbit meat. Other than not finding rabbits the trip was awesome.

-Jake
Old 10-15-2019, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Here some photos from a little Jeeping we did at my uncle's

-Jake
Old 10-21-2019, 05:46 AM
Spike

[QUOTE=DJfan;4362177]Welcome to my home state. Spend lots of money before you go. Take people back with you.[/QUOTE

DJfan, I couldn’t have said it better! It’s getting far too crowded here! memtb
Old 10-21-2019, 05:49 AM
Spike

Bocajnala, Wishing you a safe and successful trip! memtb
Old 10-22-2019, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really admire your attitude with the shooting of your buck. Perhaps is was not the biggest pronghorn on the prairie but it looks good and the shot was to your liking. Frankly there is not much difference between an average buck and a record book buck with the little pronghorn anyway. Twelve measurements that differ by less than an inch each are not nearly as important as the hunt itself. Too many fellows are hung up on the score instead of the quality of the experience.

Your post in the sticky thread above where you shared your thoughts on the hunt and some tips was well worth reading. I hope you can get back there to do it all again soon.