Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

drop camp recommendation

Old 02-23-2019, 03:00 PM
Spike

Default drop camp recommendation

can some of you provide me with some recommendations on fair priced drop camps in Colorado . An outfit that you have hunted with or know someone who has . I really dont want to just pick someone off the internet as a fancy web site with pictures is not always honest. This is for me and my son and neither of us can afford a guided hunt and do not have horses or gear to do our own camp . we are both more than capable of cooking our food , taking care of camp and caring for the game . Not needing giant bulls but would like to see elk as past diy hunts have been nothing but sight seeing vacations (lol).
thank you in advance
Keith

Also if anyone might be looking to add to there group from guys backing out on you or put a group together send me a pm

Last edited by smitty0538; 02-24-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:43 PM
Spike

Just my 2 cents, J b H outfitters in Northwest Colorado. You wont go wrong with Jeanne she runs a top notch outfit. We have done a drop camp with her since 2006 and we always kill elk but we also hunt the same camp so we have an intimate knowledge of where the elk will be. Your only problem may be that she could be booked up a couple years in advance, mostly repeat hunters. You wont see much more than raghorns but you will see elk.