Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
NM/CO/WY pronghorn antelope hunting units >

NM/CO/WY pronghorn antelope hunting units

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

NM/CO/WY pronghorn antelope hunting units

Old 02-25-2019, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like a fun goal! Keep us updated on your progress. What state do you live in? You might be able to accomplish part of the deer requirement locally.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter
Sounds like a fun goal! Keep us updated on your progress. What state do you live in? You might be able to accomplish part of the deer requirement locally.
Most Western states have two of the deer species, a few of them have three. Montana sells tags for 9 of the Super Ten species. I got 7 of them here on DIY hunts that just cost me a tank of gas and a fairly cheap resident tag. I'm still waiting to draw a Buffalo tag, which is a major problem these days for many of the species on the NA 29 list. After 40 some years of unsuccessfully looking for a lion on my own, I finally bought a guided hunt in Colorado and got a nice tom on the first day.