Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Still cow hunting

Old 01-24-2021, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default Still cow hunting

I had the honor of hosting 5 active duty Navy service members this past week. What a great group of appreciative, genuine men. Myself and others were able to share a small part of Montana with these fine men. It was a pleasure and an true honor. Here is a pic of some of the cows they harvested. The local meat processor in Big Timber, MT, Pioneer Meats donated the processing for these men. To see the smiles and genuine appreciation was fantastic. I have been hosting vets on hunting trips for a few years now, and they are always the high light of my seasons.
Attached Thumbnails Still cow hunting-img_4098.jpg  

Last edited by mthusker; 01-24-2021 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-25-2021, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is nice to see someone actually helping (not just talking about it), even if they are navy guys.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

I did not have the honor to serve, all veterans are worthy to me, but I understand the rivalry's, LOL. Thank you to all veterans!