Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Hunting Antelope and Mule Deer in Wyoming >

Hunting Antelope and Mule Deer in Wyoming

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Hunting Antelope and Mule Deer in Wyoming

Old 12-30-2018, 01:37 PM
Dominant Buck

If everyone were nice to everyone else then the word banned wouldn't be needed on our site.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:28 PM
Typical Buck

My apologies post deleted.
As far as the rant I'm a bit confused. There are a few sites where there seems to be more knowledge regarding hunting certain species out west. Are you saying that you shouldn't go to them because you might be taken advantage of. I would hope that anyone that asked for info on a hunting site doesn't take every response as the gospel especially on hunting regulations.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

For Timbrhuntr, I didn't see a problem with your post and don't think it needed to be deleted. I actually checked out the website and it does have some good info. You gave the OP another resource which is always nice to have.
Old 12-31-2018, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Timbrhuntr
As far as the rant I'm a bit confused. There are a few sites where there seems to be more knowledge regarding hunting certain species out west. Are you saying that you shouldn't go to them because you might be taken advantage of.
Finding useful information on specialty subjects from many sources in often a good idea. However, I have seen more disinformation, bad information, and instant expertise with pronghorn hunting than anything else recently. Seemingly everyone wants a "fun and easy" pronghorn hunt now and obtaining tags has become very competitive with the point creep (more like point leap). There are a small number of the same guys that go to every active pronghorn or Wyoming site and post nearly constantly. Some of these posts are truly helpful, some are not.

To the OP: I am sorry to have inadvertently derailed your thread. I believe you will find that hunting in Wyoming can be very enjoyable and if you avoid tourist season a side trip to Yellowstone is well worth it.