Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

hunting game

Old 11-24-2018, 12:12 PM
Spike

Default hunting game

hi i am Jack and i am new here as i am discussing hunting topic which is my favorite i just learned hunting and it is interesting when i was learning i did face many problems and also i got some tips from people and trainers too. it was fab experience about learning hunting i had good friends there. what you think guys where should we go for hunting because i am new here in Germany?

Jack
Old 11-25-2018, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

How bout huntin' in the Black Forest of Germany?

I've never been to Germany, though one of my grandmothers was born & raised in the Black Forest.

Last edited by Erno86; 11-25-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are from another EU country your hunting license may be partially transferable with an additional test. But rumor says they are becoming a lot more stringent in what they will accept.

German hunting licensees aren't easy to come by, It is typically a two year program. They change the qualifications all the time, I've had my license since 1967 so I don't keep up with the current requirements.

"Exceptions are made for foreigners, but not for applicants with a German nationality. Exams passed in foreign countries constitute no legal claim for the grant of a German hunting permit. The question of comparable exam conditions does not matter, but an exam passed at a German examining board is required."
Old 11-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Typical Buck

The OP's post reads like a spoof. Just sayin.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
The OP's post reads like a spoof. Just sayin.
Could be, may be just a quirk of the translator. Some things don't translate word for word and the translator uses it's best guess. Grammar can also be an issue. Idioms are another thing that often gives the translator a fit.