Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
What are you bear hunting tips? >

What are you bear hunting tips?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What are you bear hunting tips?

Old 05-24-2017, 05:38 PM
Spike

my tip on bear hunting is be able to out run your buddy lol first time I saw a bear in wild I had a bear take down bow in colo driving for mule deer look up and there he was 40 yds heading in direction my buddy was coming
Old 05-26-2017, 05:12 AM
Spike

I've taken several with a bow, mostly incidental that have come by while I was on stand for deer. I have walked up on several while on the ground as well. They seem nearly unaware and unconcerned about anything else around them danger wise. They act like they are in their own little curious world. I couldn't imagine it being difficult at all to get within gun range of one once you spot him. I never go hunting for them specifically but always get the tag in case I get to enact a little revenge for all the trail cams and other stuff they've torn up at my cabin. My wife can make a bear ham taste just like pork barbeque though!