Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
12 year old girl online backlash over hunting photos >

12 year old girl online backlash over hunting photos

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

12 year old girl online backlash over hunting photos

Old 08-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 12 year old girl online backlash over hunting photos

"12 year old girl faces online backlash over hunting photos."

You go girl...and a pretty one at that.

https://gma.yahoo.com/12-old-girl-fa...opstories.htrr
Old 08-17-2016, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

here's what i say to those who criticise that girl how many people have you fed with your donations and how much money have you contributed to animal conservation i surmise the number is zilch. they all love to point fingers when they have done nothing to so called help the animals they speak of so i say keep your mouth shut if your so ignorant you don't know what your talking about ! reminds me of the media and so called educated politicians who know very little if anything about what they criticise !
Old 08-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

The really bad thing is that a lot of those idiots are posting death threats to her and others that post on the internet. Anyone that does that needs to be arrested and the book thrown at them!
Old 08-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
The really bad thing is that a lot of those idiots are posting death threats to her and others that post on the internet. Anyone that does that needs to be arrested and the book thrown at them!
Couldn't agree with you more!
Old 08-17-2016, 08:47 PM
Typical Buck

Sad to see such vitriol directed toward this young girl, but I can't say any of it surprises me coming from anti-hunting extremists. I've read similar stories before.

On a related note, anyone notice how many of these well known instances of anti-hunters' online harassment tend to be directed towards girls or young women who hunt?
Old 08-18-2016, 04:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

About a year ago another teenage girl posted pics of her African hunt and got the same treatment, death threats and all. These computer screen cowards know nothing about wildlife and would probably wet their pants if they came face to face with a large species of African game, yet they feel free to demean others who choose to challenge themselves by hunting big game. It is about time some of these people have their ip addresses investigated and the cowards identified and arrested for terroristic threats.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Michelle Bachmann of the NAHC caught a bunch of flak for posting hunting pics on facebook. She is pretty much a professional hunter and gun writer. If I'm not mistaken they shut down her page because of it. That's one o the biggest reason I refuse to have anything to do with something like facebook. You open yourself up to idiots and I don't have the patience for that.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

flags---Her name is Melissa Bachman and here is her website:
http://melissabachman.com/

I also agree with you 100% on your comment about Facebook. I will not go there and I don't Twitter either, whatever in the heck that is!
Old 08-18-2016, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw this girl and her father on TV last night, she said something along the lines of "I love hunting and being outdoors, this was a hunt of a lifetime with my Dad. They can say whatever they want, I ignore it and nothing is going to stop me from hunting."

gotta love her!
Old 08-18-2016, 05:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
flags---Her name is Melissa Bachman and here is her website:

http://melissabachman.com/
Yeah, I just realized had the wrong gal. Michelle Bachmann is a politician. That's what happens when you let the Chief on the computer before the irst cup of coffee has kicked in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.