HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Big Game Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting-6/)
-   -   Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/big-game-hunting/401913-moose-grizzly-caribou-hunt-part-1-a.html)

Gilliland440 10-08-2015 07:21 AM

Moose, Grizzly & Caribou Hunt part 1

As promised, here is the first part of my hunt this fall with my Dad.
I hope you enjoy!

-JR

Kingsview Safaris 10-08-2015 07:30 AM

Great way of giving a report. I really enjoyed watching the video, thanks.

gjersy 10-08-2015 04:26 PM

Man your livin the life up there Gill, nice vid! To bad you lost some meat.

RCIII 10-08-2015 04:52 PM

Loved everything about it. Felt like I was there with you guys. Congratulations and can't wait for the next one. Wish I could have done something like that with my dad. Won't have a chance with my boys either since they don't love to hunt like I do. In some ways I Feel like I failed as a father but I tried but I guess I didn't try hard enough. Things sure have changed in our world. My youngest is living in California and he's become a vegetarian - go figure. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my sons but they have different priorities. Sorry to ramble but looking forward to seeing more.

Sheridan 10-08-2015 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by RCIII (Post 4222418)
Loved everything about it. Felt like I was there with you guys. Congratulations and can't wait for the next one. Wish I could have done something like that with my dad. Won't have a chance with my boys either since they don't love to hunt like I do. In some ways I Feel like I failed as a father but I tried but I guess I didn't try hard enough. Things sure have changed in our world. My youngest is living in California and he's become a vegetarian - go figure. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my sons but they have different priorities. Sorry to ramble but looking forward to seeing more.

We all should understand that's life is a journey....................They may just come around.

All anyone can do is their best !

God Bless

Gilliland440 10-08-2015 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by RCIII (Post 4222418)

There were a few years when I didn't hunt and when I moved away from home my two colleges I put in for were in Ca & Ak ... needless to say I am glad UAA got back to me first. I am sure you did the best you could with them and they wouldn't be the men they are today with out you.
Enjoy the time you do spend with your sons, wether it be a ball game or just a dinner at home.
Thank you
-JR

tatonka 10-13-2015 04:31 AM

I really enjoyed that..... I'm too technologically challenged to post something like that.... Putting up a photo is about all I can figure out.. I'm envious of your adventure!