Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Javelina

Old 12-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ojibwa
...Deleted by CalHunter...
...Deleted by CalHunter... are you ranting about? I'm asking for any input on javelina hunting in this post in accordance with the rules of this forum. In other words, I am following my own advice. ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Now, do you actually know anything about hunting spots for javelina in TX ...Deleted by CalHunter...?

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-09-2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Rule # 12.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by flags
...Deleted by CalHunter... are you ranting about? I'm asking for any input on javelina hunting in this post in accordance with the rules of this forum. In other words, I am following my own advice. ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Now, do you actually know anything about hunting spots for javelina in TX ...Deleted by CalHunter...?

I will go over in the corner now log off probably permanently and wait for my cyber punishment...

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-09-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Rule # 12.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will go over in the corner now log off probably permanently and wait for my cyber punishment...

By the way, I've known Top for more than 10 years. I seriously doubt he sent you any such PM. I invite Top to weigh in on claim this right here.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-09-2014 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Rule # 12.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well I certainly see that you didn't understand a single thing either of us said after reading that silly post ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Incidentally, a PM is just between two people (stands for private message, duh!) with most considering that anyone who puts one out on an open forum lacks class, but since you brought that up at least get it right! What I said was that flags has been around the block more than once and knows a lot about many things even though sometimes he comes across as being confrontational. I also suggested to listen and absorb what he says, rather than how he says it once in a while!...Deleted by CalHunter...

Also, if you lived down in Texas like you stated, why didn't you just come on and offer some help, ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-09-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Rule # 12.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
if you lived down in Texas like you stated, why didn't you just come on and offer some help,...Deleted by CalHunter...
...Deleted by CalHunter... I'm thinking of asking Cal to delete this thread in a day or two since this ...Deleted by CalHunter... wants to use it as a way to start a fight and I have no desire to engage him. I'll wait to do it to see if I get any actual valid info but ...Deleted by CalHunter...

My father used to say: "You've accomplished very little when you best a fool. It is better to just ignore them." I've found it to be sound wisdom over the years.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-09-2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Rule # 12.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Flags.., As already stated in an earlier post, a lease might be the way to go. From what I understand there's a lot of private land there.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jerry d
Flags.., As already stated in an earlier post, a lease might be the way to go. From what I understand there's a lot of private land there.
Yeah, I've thought about that but as I stated in the opening post, I have also heard some of the public areas have good javelina hunting and I was looking for some input on those. I'm beginning to check into leases but most of them are geared towards bucks and all I'm really looking for in TX is a couple of does and maybe a hog in addition to javelina as freezer fillers. Since I'm originally from CO I can hunt bucks there cheaper, even as a non-resident, than I can on a lease in TX since I have access to a lot of private land there.

But thanks for the advice. That is a lot more than a certain "other" poster bothered to do.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had a buddy that lived there (Magnolia) he said he liked hunting javalinas..., his weapon of choice was a handgun.,, said it was a blast! Good luck with your search.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

texas, land of the fence
Old 12-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by westMDbowhunter
texas, land of the fence
Ever been there? While there are a lot of high fenced areas in some places, the majority of the state isn't. Heck, there are counties in TX that are bigger than MD. Note, I'm specifically asking about public hunting areas and not game fenced ranches.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.