Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Need Advice on Elk Hunt

Old 02-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Spike

I think it has great fronts and good mass. Heck I can't find a fault any where. Closer to 350 and if I am wrong I will drink a beer without stopping. he looks larger then 350 to me, but I can't judge his main beam length. Great bull!
Old 02-28-2014, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those were some pretty good guesses from the CO guys with just this one picture! He went 357 3/8" net and was so symetrical that he had less than
6" of deducts!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 02-28-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Spike

Default Consider British Columbia

I have hunted Elk with Four outfitters in 3 states and BC. In B C there is a six point minimum. You can hunt with a rifle during the Rut. Very exciting hunting with little pressure. Baldy Mountain Outfitters is in your price range and very fair. They will come to Kalispell Montana and pick you up at the airport for a fee. There are also several more outfitters in the Fernie, Cranbrook area. This is my favorite area.