Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt >

Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt

Old 12-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming Best place to move* live * hunt

Wyoming best place to move to..
Road hunting is legal, if your handi caped you can shoot deer out car window, if your not handi capped you must take 10 steps out of truck.
No seat belt tickets
Speed limit is 75 and 80
You can carry pistol concealed without a license.
Open carry is legal.
No car inspection stickers.
no emission testing.
Against the law to hitch hike ( great way to get rid of druggys).
You can shoot as many animals as you buy tags for. If you want to you can shoot a 1/2 cord of deer or antelope as long as you buy the tags.

Guns and ammo manufactured in Wyoming is exempt from all fed gun laws.
There are more antelope in Wyoming than people.
Largest city in Wyoming is 56,000 people. Total population is only 550,000.
...Deleted by CalHunter...
Low crime rate, ...Deleted by CalHunter...
More jobs than people.
Only way to get Wyoming drivers license is show birth certificate.
illegal aliens cant not get drivers license even if they have a out of state license, they must show birth certificate before getting Wyoming license.

Sales tax is only 4% instead of 9 & 10% like most places, this gives you a automatic 5% raise just living there.

Remote land is only 150.00 per acre in remote out back hunting areas.
Land taxes are cheap. 300 acres of raw land is only 42.00 per year land taxes. Wyoming is only place where regular working man can buy and own land. Most places you need 200k just for 20 acres, and then you still have to rent the land ( land taxes) for 3k per year in school taxes.

Your vote counts in Wyoming.
No large city's to over ride the rural areas. In many places the large evil city's with massive freeloader drone populations out vote good family people.

If you like living off the land, eating free meat, and no rules. you will like Wyoming.
If you like off grid living, with wind generators, there are wind zones from 0- 10. Wyoming is a 9. This means if you were in texas where wind is weak you would have to buy 4 or 5 medium wind generators to do same job as 1 wind generator in Wyoming.
It does snow and get cold. ( but this is your friend) . Every time you get a few California rejects moved in ,the winter evens things out and they are gone asap.
Summers are awesome.
In summer 50 degrees every night, no ac needed, just crack windows.
In day time is can get to 85 and sometimes even 90 degrees, but it takes all day to get there, then temp falls fast in evening. Not like is some places in summer where it is 95 degrees at 10 am.
Cops are nicetwo time
Cops here are very nice. Sense there is not much crime, the cops don't treat everyone like dirt bags. I have personally saw cops help change flat tires on people trucks, even on there belly using jack on side of hwy.
Amazing when you live in a crime ridden city, its not until you live in a place like this , the you cant believe you stayed in the over crowded rat hole so long.
People in the west are great. It genetics >>
The original settlers who came there were self starters, not hand out free loader welfare types.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-07-2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Rule # 2
Old 12-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Are you the governor looking for more votes?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Are you the governor looking for more votes?
***Good one Pete!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Typical Buck

I'm glad I moved here.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Me too.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Spike

Default No *&^%

Nice racist post. Good luck in cowboy country!
Old 12-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Wow Easyshoot you pretty much covered it. But let's not get too vocal about it. We have enough people here already. No need to draw more in.

In keeping with the theme here I will quote my favorite bumper sticker and give my opinion as to why WY has such a low crime rate:

WELCOME TO WYOMING
CONSIDER EVERYONE ARMED
Old 12-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Spike

To MT Hunt..

it might even be racist to expect blacks to adhere to civilized standards of behavior of others. Facts 95% of all violet crime is committed by blacks.
Can you name one black country it is safe to visit?
Would you move your family to Detroit? or philly?
Just because I do not want to live near crime does not mean anyone is racist.

I do not hate sharks, but do not want to be around them, I feel unsafe.

The new Knock out game ( it's called now ,,hurting old women 78 yrs old )).
What would it be called if white did this to others?
Instead of knockout game it would be called a hate crime.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

If it's racist to look at who is committing the majority of violent crime and choose to live in an area where that particular group of people don't occur in large numbers just go ahead and put me down as a racist.

As far as the "knockout game" goes..........
If I frequented urban areas, which I don't, I would be more than happy to demonstrate the superiority of the 125 grain 38 special +P over the human fist in the area of knockouts.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Spike

I have lived in several cities; Los Angeles, St. Louis and have traveled to a few " Black" Countries without issue. My take is the attitude toward others is often what you receive back. Having lived in Wyoming as well I can tell you it certainly is not crime free. There are plenty of cases and statistics of White folks and crime in that state as well. I live here in MT. for probably many of the same reasons as you; however playing the blame game for what goes on in our country does not help the root issues. I'm not saying you have to like everyone, but having some basic decency and not fulling the fire with low brow scatter gun comments that all black people are trouble and using the "N' word can go a long way to helping the issue instead of continuing it. Peace.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.