Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

670 yard Mule Deer

Old 10-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Sounds to me like nobody is listened to you.

Even when I say it's not aimed at you. You have to start crap, and it's always about what a great sniper you are.

I'd love to know how many animals you've wounded. From someone who knows the truth. Not your version.
there is where your wrong, its not crap, I get PM's quite frequently from members asking what your problem is, so I give them the best explanation I can.
as far as how many I have wounded, I have posted the exact number, but now you accuse me of lying about it, if you wanna be one of the messed up group who think age gives you experience without ever doing it, more power to ya, but some folks know better. being old, stubborn and set in your ways does not make you right.
RR
Old 10-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Doesn't make me wrong either. Something you never thought of eh?

I've always spoken the truth, and nobody has proved me wrong, but it's so easy to challenge someone on a forum with no proof, and not knowing the person at all.

How do you feel when I accuse you of something that isn't true? Nice feeling huh?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Doesn't make me wrong either. Something you never thought of eh?

I've always spoken the truth, and nobody has proved me wrong, but it's so easy to challenge someone on a forum with no proof, and not knowing the person at all
...Deleted by CalHunter...
RR

Last edited by CalHunter; 10-19-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have to remember to ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited by CalHunter; 10-19-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Typical Buck

The bottom line here is that if RR was as good as he claims to be he wouldn't feel the need to crow as loud as he does.

It really doesn't matter in any case. Any experienced big game hunter knows better.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
The bottom line here is that if RR was as good as he claims to be he wouldn't feel the need to crow as loud as he does.

It really doesn't matter in any case. Any experienced big game hunter knows better.
keep telling yourself that Bc.
It just appalls me that you few old washed up ballisticly challenged individuals would belittle a young hunter who had posted something that he is proud of (which you folks are too lazy, or too set in your ways, or perhaps too tight to learn how to do) and waste time and bandwidth argueing that it doesn't work when its very plain if you research that it does in fact work very well. its not for everyone, but if you work at it, its not hard.
RR

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 10-19-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Long range shooters are so sensitive.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I care only that one makes a "one shot one kill".

Shall I just say that most people already know that they can't make that shot - and that's a good thing !

I take my hat off to whose that can !!!
Old 10-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Long range shooters are so sensitive.
No we are not sensitive, just good at what we do and KNOW it!!!! I can say this from having been sent to some of the best schools and instructors known and are beyond well versd in what they have done and what we now do. I have been doing this for now going on 22 yrs and train and use it at distances beyond what the OP posted for this post.
What I can say to this is, a bit high, agreed. Bedded shot, not the best, BUT. Animal was not moving, animal was relaxed, animal was harvested with one shot, not lost, tracking for who knows how long.
We use equipment better than most people do for we are equiped and trained to shoot at distances that 90% of the people are not comfortable at or even attempting to try. We spend countless hours on the range, loading bench, books/computer refining/polishing what we are trained to do. When we are called out to do what we have been trained to do, to deal with a situation that no one else wants to do, we do it, without doubt, of our capabilities for we know we can.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by SecondChance
No we are not sensitive, just good at what we do and KNOW it!!!! I can say this from having been sent to some of the best schools and instructors known and are beyond well versd in what they have done and what we now do. I have been doing this for now going on 22 yrs and train and use it at distances beyond what the OP posted for this post.
What I can say to this is, a bit high, agreed. Bedded shot, not the best, BUT. Animal was not moving, animal was relaxed, animal was harvested with one shot, not lost, tracking for who knows how long.
We use equipment better than most people do for we are equiped and trained to shoot at distances that 90% of the people are not comfortable at or even attempting to try. We spend countless hours on the range, loading bench, books/computer refining/polishing what we are trained to do. When we are called out to do what we have been trained to do, to deal with a situation that no one else wants to do, we do it, without doubt, of our capabilities for we know we can.

Don't get uptight on me. It was directed at RR for starting all this crap.

Although I will give a comment on what you said. Everything you said applies to shooting. You didn't mention anything about hunting. Do you even try to get close, or do you just prefer to take long shots, because that's what you practice?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.